•  Previous
  • 41(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
redrocket Wrote:That's what I was saying. I don't know I think we're at a point right now to where we have to make a big decisions. Do we just keep going like this and get whoever we can get or does the administration decide football is important and a tradition rich sport here and do whatever we have to to get a coach. I know certain things we can't control but I sure wish we would throw some decent money and someone and make room for assistants then we may get someone. Situation just isn't looking any better and us fans seem the be the only one who care.

Call Dudley and write the check Confusednicker:
So the question is who can be bought, instead of who wants it. I do not subscribe to that theory. There is a young assistant with coordinating experience that would want it. It is a matter of this committee and their lack of work in the process. I really wish I could see the applications.
Hire somebody for the love of peet!!!! Bell is noteably a power and they are killing them, but it is so tiresome to see anymore post about hiring a coach.....
There won't be any more money. There is a Mass exodus right now. (Due to mines and factories closing). At some point I don't know if the county can sustain 3 high schools.
Looks like more money just pop up, AD job. Back to top of list , Woolum.
And the promise of the principal being gone too. The blonde bomber is feeling the pressure and has dropped the bomb on her buddies. Will woolum take the bait the 4th or 5th time? I have lost count.
Better hire someone quick, because teams are starting to fill their 2017-2018 schedules and the open dates are running out quick. They'll be playing all away games against teams that no one will schedule..
You talk about scheduling? Care about football program? Really don't think super cares much about football program. I believe the words said were I don't care about wins and losses. Yeah that sounds familiar from her quote to several. Word travels fast in a small town. The same one who makes false promises continues. Don't do what she says or how she says? Answer? Fire them. Now principal and AD on the list. Who is next? That's how we roll here. Better revamp from the top down if we want to sustain a program for our kids.
4theplayz you are back on top. Came with a cost.
No joke in all honesty has there ever been a bigger mess than this. I mean has any school ever messed a hiring situation up this bad?? This is down right embarrassing.
Woolum will be next coach. He will take this deal.
redrocket Wrote:No joke in all honesty has there ever been a bigger mess than this. I mean has any school ever messed a hiring situation up this bad?? This is down right embarrassing.

Absolutley NEVER
redrocket Wrote:No joke in all honesty has there ever been a bigger mess than this. I mean has any school ever messed a hiring situation up this bad?? This is down right embarrassing.

Agreed
Maybe I am just ignorant to his coaching history, but what makes this Woolum such a hot target for this job? I just don't understand why any one school would try so hard to get this one guy.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:One former is literally dying for the opportunity to be head!!!!! FACT👟🏉

Papa J, care to elaborate?
Another week and still no hire??? Shameful
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Greer?
Franchise Wrote:Papa J, care to elaborate?

Just another slice of the pie. Better ingredients. Better results
Calm Down people Trust me Bell County football will be just fine!!!!!
After Bell shells out the money for a sub par AD/Head Coach think about how much worse it's going to be to get his replacement in 3 years? It just keeps getting worse.
How about if we all just pray for our leaders and hope something good will come out of it.
We need to put the kids first and stop bashing every name that comes up..
If it is Woolum, great and I'm excited for him. Dr. Woolum is a wonderful man!
Trying to swallow up Pineville that is why they are for him. Also they are trying to save face. This job has become the laughing stock of KY. Now to fix the problem they are going to throw money at the problem!!! It will not help, he can't get it done. I still don't think he will take it, he can't be that desperate. Unless they name his dad supt and principal the circumstances will not change.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Maybe I am just ignorant to his coaching history, but what makes this Woolum such a hot target for this job? I just don't understand why any one school would try so hard to get this one guy.

The Pizza guy wants to call him his best friend and wants to be apart of this program so bad he will do anything to stay in the loop. Nothing to do with coaching ability.
So Woolum the new coach?
We are back to the top of list, it is his if he wants it. I guess we will wait a couple days for his third official answer after being ask unofficially 6 times now. Papa ask the others on his own.
Redds Apple Wrote:Calm Down people Trust me Bell County football will be just fine!!!!!

You better drink a few more Redd's apples if you want yourself to actually believe that!! Not going to happen. It has been cast back to the days on the river bank.
WhyLie Wrote:So the question is who can be bought, instead of who wants it. I do not subscribe to that theory. There is a young assistant with coordinating experience that would want it. It is a matter of this committee and their lack of work in the process. I really wish I could see the applications.

As I posted earlier, The Def. Cord, from Somerset inquired about the Job and got brushed off. He is a Great Young Coach and has lot's of Experience in a Top Notch Program. He knows how to Win.
:Thumbs:
The committee would have to do more work than read a resume or in this case now know personally and / or politically. They do not have time for that.
Greer.
  •  Previous
  • 41(current)
  • Next