•  Previous
  • 33(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
Wayne Mills and the former assistants must be laughing their heads off
I doubt Coach Mills would be that vindictive and childish.
Granny Bear Wrote:I doubt Coach Mills would be that vindictive and childish.

Childish
He mooned an adult from the parking lot

But I am sure he feels for the kids
WhyLie Wrote:I have been away for a while because of this political nonsense. To my understanding this is what has happened. Woolum first choice by Brock and offered 1st, has turned the job down a record 6 times since the beginning. Next offered was Frazier and he was to bring a local head coach to be DC and the principal called the guy and wanted to know if he was interested in the job. The coach calls Frazier and ask if he turned it down because they ask him, Frazier bails immediately. Duncum accepts the job and is waiting for call from principal for announcement and principal never calls back, then tells Duncum that they are looking at McPeek again, because of Brock brings him back in picture. Several other coaches have been ask. I think we can all see why there is no Coach at Bell County. This is what my source says is a brief description of what has taken place. Trust issues, I have said it from the beginning.

How could anyone work for this type leadership?
Which was my point. I don't see him taking any satisfaction in the fact that a great football program is on the verge of self destruction. This bothers me for the kids so much.
former Wrote:Childish

Not true. It is wise azz's like you that get this stuff going when u have no clue. Parking lot stuff is even not remotely true. I am sure he feels for these kids that have been without a coach for 2 months. All you had to do was see 1 practice to know how much he loves them.
Sorry I didn't mean to be that big of a smart A, that is not me and I apologize. I do however feel like statements like you made is the reason our football program is in the situation it is in. People with various agenda's carrying tales that are not even a resemblance of the true story. All those little jabs built up and have damaged a Coach and team that didn't deserve it!!!
Is there a Hall of Fame for threads. This one needs to go in it.
former Wrote:Childish

This kind of crap telling stories or parts of stories is what destroys a program and good people. I'd keep my mouth shut if I didn't really have all the facts or only passed on rumored lies to act like you know what your talking about. Don't believe everything you hear. Stay on topic. Coaching search is the topic and that wouldn't even be a thread if politics hadn't entered the picture in Bell Co.
Madness Wrote:4theplayerz ,So give us the the recap of today. Since you are in the know. Did one of your buddies resign? The three are starting to fold under this pressure. If true a AD resigns and Brock is trying to lie his way out of the mix. What of the principal, will he be on the carpet for some of the moves he has made?

Buddies? The principal is the fall guy. Set for failure. And has so far. Or ask this question. The program was destroyed five years ago.

Were you part of it. Maybe part of the blame falls indirectly to you and your buddies
[quote=Finis]Not true. It is wise azz's like you that get this stuff going when u have no clue. Parking lot stuff is even not remotely true. I am sure he feels for these kids that have been without a coach for 2 months. All you had to do was see 1 practice to know how much he loves them.[/

a full moon riding down the highway. I've seen the moon out during the day actually. Bad moon that day
former Wrote:Wayne Mills and the former assistants must be laughing their heads off

at you.
Running Back Wrote:This kind of crap telling stories or parts of stories is what destroys a program and good people. I'd keep my mouth shut if I didn't really have all the facts or only passed on rumored lies to act like you know what your talking about. Don't believe everything you hear. Stay on topic. Coaching search is the topic and that wouldn't even be a thread if politics hadn't entered the picture in Bell Co.

she is a drama queen and cant keep her mouth shut.is Bell County close to naming the new coach?
Fire everyone, Let Dudley be the Superintendent, Ad, Principle & Head Coach Confusednicker:
School lunch today. How many look forward to pizza Wednesday's?
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Buddies? The principal is the fall guy. Set for failure. And has so far. Or ask this question. The program was destroyed five years ago.

Were you part of it. Maybe part of the blame falls indirectly to you and your buddies

The program has been going down hill since you have been more and more involved. Pizza Hut is now on speed dial.
64black&gold Wrote:Is there a Hall of Fame for threads. This one needs to go in it.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/for...rune=&f=27
Any truth that Corey Russell wants this job?
Trashtalker Wrote:Any truth that Corey Russell wants this job?

Who?

I don't know if anyone wants it.
The hire looks Green now. Let us see if they can turn him to Blue.
pjdoug Wrote:at you.

Do you read your PMs?
I haven't had a private message from the McPeek camp bashing my comments about Fairview since Friday. I'm assuming he has moved another school to the top of his want list.
Wildcat18 Wrote:I haven't had a private message from the McPeek camp bashing my comments about Fairview since Friday. I'm assuming he has moved another school to the top of his want list.

Yes I think he has.
Next guy up , Donahue. In or out?
WhyLie Wrote:Next guy up , Donahue. In or out?

I say out.
I would say out. Pretty smart guy. Don't see the drive down 119 for 11k a year to be worth it. He has more help and support at Harlan than he would at BCHS.
Not so sure about that. I heard that he applied to Knox Central when Mills left. I don't know for certain if that's true, but I did hear it a couple of times.

Donahue is a good person, and would be a great addition to any football program, IMO.
[quote=Madness]The program has been going down hill since you have been more and more involved. Pizza Hut is now on speed dial.[/QUOTE

You mean to say on a down hill slide since the "THE MAN" left 5 years ago. And as far as pizza goes. I prefer papa johns pizza.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:[quote=Madness]The program has been going down hill since you have been more and more involved. Pizza Hut is now on speed dial.[/QUOTE

You mean to say on a down hill slide since the "THE MAN" left 5 years ago. And as far as pizza goes. I prefer papa johns pizza.

He chose to leave. That is just the way it is. It is time to get over Dudley. He was a great football coach and someone that you can't replace. But that dog don't hunt anymore.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:[quote=Madness]The program has been going down hill since you have been more and more involved. Pizza Hut is now on speed dial.[/QUOTE

What have you ever done to help the program? You seem to be quick to place blame but will not accept ownership?
  •  Previous
  • 33(current)
  • Next