•  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
goBIGblue82 Wrote:All these threats of kids leaving. I would hate for some of these kids to be ruled ineligible for their senior season.

Yes, it is very easy if they are serious.
There will be only two kids that leaves, if any!
Humfleet will end up at Corbin
Ray, Ray will go somewhere.. That's it and mark it down!
Maybe more, Philpot and Murry, like I said they have to be serious about it. Unless you are their Dad or Mom you only know what they want you to here. If we lose any it will hurt our program. My point was it is not that hard to get it done.
We got 30 pages on going on?? Who has the shot at this job?
^^ guess you better ask to powers to be. Seems everyone has a name but nothing is solid. From everything thats being said it won't matter who it is this program is in a tale spin and everyone has abandoned ship.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
their choice will probably surprise a lot of people Smile
pjdoug Wrote:their choice will probably surprise a lot of people Smile

I guess you have heard the new rumor also.
insideinfo Wrote:I guess you have heard the new rumor also.

????
Anything official or solid or the truth on who the new coach will be or when thier naming a new coach
All this time and that's the hire they make WOW!!!
Trashtalker Wrote:All this time and that's the hire they make WOW!!!

Once again.....??????
At this point it really don't matter. No assistant Coaches. Nobody to do in school weight lifting. Unhappy parents, players and fans. Train wreck!!!
William Muney Wrote:At this point it really don't matter. No assistant Coaches. Nobody to do in school weight lifting. Unhappy parents, players and fans. Train wreck!!!

So has their been hire??
Mcpeek?
Duncum?
Jb?
insideinfo Wrote:I guess you have heard the new rumor also.

Trashtalker Wrote:All this time and that's the hire they make WOW!!!

Looks like there are more attention seekers than just the admin. If you know something post it.
If a hire is made, will they be able to start immediately? If not, who will do the weights for the rest of this year? What about spring ball? A lot of things to consider when making an outside hire.
thecoacher Wrote:If a hire is made, will they be able to start immediately? If not, who will do the weights for the rest of this year? What about spring ball? A lot of things to consider when making an outside hire.

The only job that I know of is a split elementary PE job that is all that I am aware of.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:The only job that I know of is a split elementary PE job that is all that I am aware of.

Hopefully one of the candidates can fill that spot then. If no assistants are going to hang around it would be tough to have to wait until May or June to get started.
thecoacher Wrote:Hopefully one of the candidates can fill that spot then. If no assistants are going to hang around it would be tough to have to wait until May or June to get started.

The assistants can't they have been let go.
Most schools have several vol coaches. I'm sure Bell has a load of ex players and the like that would stand in line to help the program regardless of who head coaches.
Randy Frazier if he wants it? my source says.
cherokee Wrote:Randy Frazier if he wants it? my source says.

I don't know about that. Didn't everyone already say Frazier had turned it down??
Frazier was 2-3 coaches ago. He turned it down 2 weeks ago. He is going somewhere else , to help a friend.
Football1 Wrote:Most schools have several vol coaches. I'm sure Bell has a load of ex players and the like that would stand in line to help the program regardless of who head coaches.

There are no longer volunteers unless they meet the qualifications. Hard to find them like that now.
Frazier is long gone from this mess.
Any chance Dudley Hilton comes back?
justabitoutside Wrote:Any chance Dudley Hilton comes back?

I've said it on this thread, and I'll echo it again: Nope.

Hilton is getting paid way too much money to coach at Taylor, and they don't have anywhere near the expectations around their program that Bell does.

If Dudley DID come back to Bell, somebody who loves the program just wrote a nice fat check.

Even though this is just my opinion, I don't think Bell should look to get him back. Move on and try to build something to surpass his legacy.
Looks like Bell County dropped the ball on this one. I thought McCreary Central was only ones that could screw up so bad. Hire Someone, even if it's the wrong someone. Kids need in wt. room.
64SUR Wrote:Going to pi**ed some people off in Corbin and Williamsburg but I'm thinking about turning in my application for the job. I only need gas money and 2 Coke machine in school and a background check and I'm ready to go. Contact me on BGR. :bike::bike::bike::bike:

I posted this over 3 weeks ago I don't need a teacher job. I'm ready just give me a call. :phone::phone::phone: I will do my on background checked. :Cheerlead
So does anyone know who the top candidates are now? seemed like earlier a few people had a good idea of who it might be?
  •  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next