•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County Coaching search
This conversation is not about kids. One of the Coaches has two big kids in Middles School and will be good for Whitley. This is the Coaching search thread.
You do not know how we go to Whitley. 92 is the best way. 30 minutes knocks it out.
I'm late to this thread but WOW if 8 coaches have been offered and said no. First Breathitt, now Bell. Sad to seethe mountain powers fade into mediocrity.
At this point, Bell County should call and offer Dudley Hilton the moon. It's the only way Bell could "potentially" save themselves. From what I hear the only reason that hasn't happened yet is because of some personal vendetta the principal has against him. Sounds to me like this whole situation has been handled the complete wrong way. This is what happens when administrators put themselves first and not think about the kids. Sad sad times.
AthleteChuckle Wrote:At this point, Bell County should call and offer Dudley Hilton the moon. It's the only way Bell could "potentially" save themselves. From what I hear the only reason that hasn't happened yet is because of some personal vendetta the principal has against him. Sounds to me like this whole situation has been handled the complete wrong way. This is what happens when administrators put themselves first and not think about the kids. Sad sad times.

If I were in Bell Co right now. I would ask the Principal, the AD and the Super. what have you ever done in Bell Co.? I mean really what have you done besides take one of the state's top 15 programs in the last 30 yrs and flush it. I would suggest you BEGGING WAYNE back to his job. Idiots, i would also suggest you 3 to keep your resumes up to date when a new Super is hired.
Seems if one of the coaches has some good kids that they would want him to stay in bell co and not lose them to Whitley
It's just hard on the kids having to leave their family and friends
Frazier says no. Mills back on table?
No, Mills will not be back. He is gone for good.
Very reliable source
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Very reliable source

Reliable source about what?
My last post!!!
4ThePlayerz Wrote:My last post!!!

That Mills is back on the table. Just don't see that at all.
I really do not understand why someone would think that Mills would be back. Mills is GONE. Now we have the problem of losing all the assistants. Kids will be next.
Between Coach Greg Duncum and JB Donahue. Press conference Wednesday!!!
Smart money would be on Duncum. Put from what we seen so far the powers to be at Bell arent to smart.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Duncan is the new coach at Bell County.
This just in....new coach will be announced tonight at midnight or whenever the Principal plays his last set at the Oasis or whenever the pitcher is empty. Depending on which comes first. Stay tuned.
JB Donahue would have done a good job with Bell.
Duncum not a bad guy at all...... He knows the game..... He has a good personality and would be a good fit almost anywhere. Jus my opinion. Hopefully if this is true, he will get some good help and bring Bell back! As long as they don't play the Hounds I'll be on their side.... When will this hire be confirmed?
Finis Wrote:This just in....new coach will be announced tonight at midnight or whenever the Principal plays his last set at the Oasis or whenever the pitcher is empty. Depending on which comes first. Stay tuned.

You obviously haven't Been around in while
64SUR Wrote:Pjdoug would you :please: stay away from bell campus or we will run in to each other. I BEEN looking around a lot in my Corbin Redhounds shirt. Confusednicker:

send all good players to Whitley and get on the bandwagon.
William Muney Wrote:I agree! I heard that Whitley had a few other visitors on campus Thursday?

This entire deal has to be 1 of the biggest train wrecks in KY HS football history.

Which visitors?
Goingdeep Wrote:Lol. Nobody is going to leave Bell to go to Whitley. They will be looking for a new coach next year.

are you sure? Smile
Madness Wrote:No, Mills will not be back. He is gone for good.

Will Mills join The Whitley staff?
Finis Wrote:This just in....new coach will be announced tonight at midnight or whenever the Principal plays his last set at the Oasis or whenever the pitcher is empty. Depending on which comes first. Stay tuned.

I came down Powell Valley earlier turned right onto 25 E and passed by The Oasis, but didn't stop in for a pitcher Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Will Mills join The Whitley staff?

Mills will not be on the Whitley staff. As for the visitors, I would say from these other post it may have been Hoskins and his sons. Great pick up if true.
4ThePlayerz Wrote:Frazier says no. Mills back on table?

Why did Frazier say no? I kept hearing it was his job.
WhyLie Wrote:Duncan is the new coach at Bell County.

Where did he coach at?
Did he win the powerball to pay off bell county's debt? No help washed up coach Agree with Muney train wreck!!!! Kids leaving
No kids are leaving!! Name them
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next