Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future for Pike Central....
15thballin Wrote:Fields act like she doesnt care about JV at all. And Mullins you can she gets out there and hustles for the team.Everyone makes mistakes
15thballin Wrote:Mullins is better then Fields honestly. Fields had so many turnovers in a game

OK you said that in previous post, and now ur saying the total opposite!
so are you afraid of paige LOL? or are you just bipolar? nah j\k ,but really which do you think?
yes savannas gradparents were sick my mamaw was in the hospital and she didnt have a ride so she couldnt be there but =hello everyone misses pratice ... so i am just going to leave it here anybody i mean anybody that talks or bothers savanna your gonna get it form me ....
i mean u can talk to her just dont talk bad or say anything bad to her
Like I said... Everyone needs to CHILL THE HELL OUT! I mean really people... I think everyone's going loco about "Fields and Mullins". Let me break it down for you....

Fields- 8th grader. Pretty darn good for an 8th grader at that. Gets the ball up the court. Shows for every practice needed (except for one, which most have already pointed out, but as basketball has pointed out, and its true, that EVERYONE has to miss practice sometime.) Works her butt off. HAS LOTS OF TIME TO MATURE.

Mullins- Freshman. Hustles. Can get the ball up the floor. Takes it to the hoop. Works hard at practice. Gets some varsity minutes. (and like i said about fields also), HAS LOTS OF TIME TO MATURE.

Honestly... People need to move on. I started this thread to bring out strong points to discuss about Pike Central's JV, and yet, its starting to become a brawl bash about girls. Sorry, but thats not what I indended it to be. LETS END THIS NOW!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW.... How do you all think the JV girls did tonight against letcher? Any comments?
i think that they really need to learn how to get the ball up the court better, they need to block out, make good hard fast passes and they need to meet the passes as well and some(most of them did im just talkin bout a few) of the girls need to get on top hip because they killed them inside the paint tonight...but great hustle but they need to do all those things tomorrow in the freshman game aginst east ridge and they may pull out with another win on their belt
Hmm... passing definately needs to be worked on. Mullins did well. Murphy did pretty good. Fields was sick, am I right? Howell did good. Robinson did good stepping up and playing most of the game since Williams got in foul trouble WAAAY TOO EARLY. (4 fouls in the first half is not good.) Blackburn did alright. Everyone did fine.
wat do u all think bout the freshman game against valley tonight ill post my opinion later
15th_b-ball Wrote:i think that they really need to learn how to get the ball up the court better, they need to block out, make good hard fast passes and they need to meet the passes as well and some(most of them did im just talkin bout a few) of the girls need to get on top hip because they killed them inside the paint tonight...but great hustle but they need to do all those things tomorrow in the freshman game aginst east ridge and they may pull out with another win on their belt

I thought it was against east ridge?? you just said valley...

who won?
They hustled,and tried there hardest IMO.........FOUL SHOTS KILLED THEM!!, dont get me wrong it wasnt there fault they tried there BEST, I THINK!!!
J.Mullins-got off to a very good start,with like a 7-0 run!
T.Murphy-she really hustled but she didnt get passed the ball like usual!
B Howell-she stepped up and played good D!
T Blackburn-she played good!
B Robinson- her shots wouldnt fall!

I seen alot of steals by MULLINS!
Seemed like to me that anything MURPHY did was a foul!

I thought Central had it in the bag!!!
Hmmm... I understand PC JV lost to Magoffin as well as their varsity... What happened?
I think that means Magoffin County outscored Pike Central!!! Wow what a concept, the team that scores the least loses! Who would have known??????
Whats your problem Hawksfan?
Hawksfan Wrote:I think that means Magoffin County outscored Pike Central!!! Wow what a concept, the team that scores the least loses! Who would have known??????

theres no use to be a smart:moon: about it!!!

Will there be a JV game between phelps and PC?
Umm... No. Phelps doesn't have a JV team. At least, they haven't had one all season.

And Hawksfan... I didn't mean that. Sorry for the misunderstanding =) But...I was just wondering was it in particular happend besides "outscoring"? I didn't get to attend this game, however, I was there when PC vs. Magoffin @ PC and only lost by 5 or 7 (don't remember exactly).