Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future for Pike Central....
they really dont get a chance to play that much..i mean loook at all the potenical at PC they go all the way down the bench on JV......but as long as the grade schoolers keep trying they will get there chance
I agree 15regoingurlsbball
so ur saying that they should take out mullins, murphy, blackburn, and who ever eles is in the game and put the lil 7th graders in...cause that dosent sound like a real smart game plan to me
Line up from last year : Kayla Ratliff, Williams, Mullins, Murphy, and Blackburn.
(Drop Kayla R. Shes no longer on JV. Shes now just Varsity.)

Only one spot to fill. I'd say B. Howell can feel that spot. As for S. Fields... ehh... They're okay with or without her.
NO NO NO, I was just wondering if any improvement was happening for the players coming up to PC.
um .........last year starter were k.keene (smurf) she quit,t.blackburn,j.mullins,t.murphy, willams or robinson (they have always rotated them too)
Keene started at the beginning of the year, but for the most part of the season it was Ratliff, Williams, Blackburm, Mullins, and Murphy.
yes i think your right 15.region.fan it was those 5
willams didnt always start and keene played point pretty much half the year
but we got mullins now so
were good
I know I'm right =D
Yes those 5 started the only one the lost was K.Ratliff the line-up is just find i think
15th.Region.Fan Wrote:I know I'm right =D

well last year doesnt matter its this year that counts
yes i would have to agree with u 15thballin the line is great right of now
this summer didnt central play grundy and 3 of our players had to play for them?
does anyone no who the three hawks were?
I think Robinson and Mullins where 2 of them weren't they?

Anyway... If I had to do a line up from the top of my head it'd be....
Murphy, Mullins, Howell, Williams, Blackburn.

Anyone else agree?
ohhhh yeah i went to that game over the summer it was mullins, howell, and williams
I agree with 15.region.fan
uh it was mullins,howell and robinson atleast thats what ppl are telling me
Nevertheless... Who do you all thing will start tomorrow?
ahhhhh i dont think so... i remeber differently....mullins, howell, and williams
I think Mullins, Murphy, Howell, Williams, and Blackburn
I agree. Thats who I was thinking.
Just wanted to see if anyone else agreed.
well that sounds good bout the line up but im just wondering... has robinson even got to start this year any???
I dont know...
Do you think that would matter? (not being sarcastic... I'm just curious.) I think Williams gets the job done.
yes Robinson has started this season you must not really go to the games like you say or you would know that much, they rotate williams ,robinson with starting sounds to me like you don't like her much or something you don't give her much credit imo I wouldn't want to have to try to handle her on the court or anywhere else for that matter that girl is tough . williams is good but then again I give credit w here credit is due they are both good.. and it was robinson who played for grundy that game if you don't beleive me ask her and regan when you see them who it was.
15th b-ball , are you a ball player for central's jv?
I don't think the matter is between Robinson, Williams. Both are good posts in my opinion. Not one is better than the other. I'd like to think that they are at equal standards. However, this is not what this thread is about. It's about the WHOLE JV team. I think all of them did good.

(Btw... On my last post, I meant to say "I think Robinson, Williams gets the job done." I just got sidetracked and messed up.)

Anyway. The Grundy game. First off, I'd like to give a congrats to the girls. Way to go on your first win. Secondly... I'd like give my comments on a few girls.

For Robinson...She kept her ground in the post. Nicely done.

For Taylor Murphy... Way to step up and help the gaurds when needed. She did an excellent job keeping control of the ball. Like I've said in the past... VERY high potential.

As for Jamie Mullins... Shes really impressed me with her point gaurd abilitites. I see a good future for this girl.

Tasha Blackburn, Kayla Bentley, Beth Howell... These gals worked hard, hustled their butts off, and made Grundy work.

EVERYONE DID GREAT...!!
I agree, They did a great job, hope to see them all play that way the rest of the season, I think K .bentley really proved herself last night she really has potential great job girls you did well
I think the whole team has really improved
i agree also... the whole team did a great job the other night....i think its because they worked well together throughout the entire game.