Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's called Christmas NOT X-mas
Christmas needs to called and wrote as such. Not X-Mas.

People are trying their best to expunge God, Jesus, The Bible or anything related to Christianity from the world. But as hard as people try to accomplish that, they will never succeed.

God will not bless a Godless nation(s). And that's a proven historical fact. The world is gearing up for World War III, our nation is on the verge of a civil war, racial tensions are at level not seen in 40-50 years, our Government is trillions of dollars in debt.... political correctness, fairness, equality, diversity & inclusion have all but destroyed every aspect of our lives.

The more our nation turns from God, the worse it will get.... and at the rate the U.S. is going, it is going to get worse.
BUT God will bless His people. He always has and always will.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Actually, Xmas was used as a term for Christmas before the word "Christmas" was used. X is Chi in Greek, which is used for the word that means "Christ. "
The word "mas" is Old English for mass. The use of Xmas predates the use of the term Christmas by nearly a thousand years. The X is not demeaning Christmas, it's just the way it was written by the ancients.
Of course, times change and it's not used very much in today's world. I never write it that way because I understand that it bothers some people, especially if they don't know the history behind it.