Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for SK
My 90 year old grandma went and had surgery back on Nov. 20th to remove some cancer from her womb...we went today and got the results. He said that it's stage 3 c1 cancer that's in her limp nods and that it will eat up her red blood cells, that he wasn't gonna do radiation or kemo because it would go ahead and killer her at her age, he said 1-2 years....he said just let her go home and finish living her life the way that she's been doing.
Peace be with you, brother.
A lot of great times can be had in 1-2 years...prayers and mindfulness surround you and yours SK.

An amazing feat to be blessed with 90 years +...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
SK, my thoughts and prayers my friend. God bless your family.
Praying for you SK!
Prayers for you and your family during this hard time in life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Grandma's are a gift from God. Bless you and your family.prayers for you all.
Prayers to you SK. Enjoy your time left with her. 90 years is a great life to provide many great memories to share a lifetime.

God Bless you and your family.
Prayers SK
Many prayers being sent up to the Almighty from my way! Cancer is a horrible sickness!
In 5 months, her cancer has went from her limpnods to her lungs, her lungs are covered in cancer. The doctor looked at her lungs again the other day and they are worse now than they were when he first looked at them. About a month ago, she got up to use her pot in the middle of the night slip and fell, well she broke her foot, we got her up and on her pot and she passed out on us so the ambulance people came and checked her out and everything. Well the very next night she yelled for my mother to come and help her that she needed to use the bath room (pee pot), she comes in there and tries to help her, well she slides right back down in the floor again, this time we like to have never got her up but we did, she tried passing out on us but my aunt kept a cool rag on her. They took her on to the hospital. Well yesterday they took her to the Nursing home in Lee County, gonna keep her for 20 days, if they can get her mobile, keep the fluid off her lungs and keep her blood sugar regulated that she will get to come home but if they can't then she has to go to Hospice in Richmond.

My father isn't any better. He was in UK and they released him because he woudln't stop bugging them about going home so they let him go home. Well he didn't do any better. He couldn't hold his head up, couldn't get out of bed, just really weak so they sent him back to UK.

Again, Thanks for the Prayers everyone!
Thank you for the update Strikeout King. Continued prayers, and we are here for you in any way!
I just saw this post SK, I'm so sorry that your grandparents are this sick. I will include them and you in my prayers.
So sorry to hear his about your grandparents, prayers for both of them...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prayers continue SK...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Got some more bad news about my grandma....She's in hospice care now and has been for a week or two....they came out tonight to check on her and do their thing, they said that she's getting plenty of oxygen down to her feet and legs and that her heart rate was like 60 something, it's doing what it's suppose to do but her blood pressure is 92/??? but the worse part is her bowels are starting to shut down, however, she is peeing really good, like a russian race horse.
Continue prays for SK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
She passed away at 4:33 PM today
I am so sorry for your loss SK, but you can take some relief in that she is pain free now She lived a long life, and I'm sure you are better for her being a great part of your life.

Prayers for you and your family.
Praying for you and your family SK! We are here for you in any way!
When it rains, it pours. My cousin Dwayne and his wife Roxane were on their way to Sturgis, they had a bad/horrible motorcycle wreck, neither one was wearing helmets, Dwayne broke all bones in his face and is going to be transferred to University of Iowa to have facial reconstruction surgery. Roxane is not responding to the doctors or anyone or anything, she has swelling on the brain and both have bleeding on the brain.

Apparently the doctors wanted Ally (Roxane's daughter, Dwayne's step daughter) to pull the plug on Roxane.
I'm sorry to read Strikeout King, we will be here for you in any way. Praying for them and for your family.
Sad to hear will be praying for you and your family
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Prayers to you and all families involved.