Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup County 2016
When was the last time greenup beat Raceland?
Coupon21 Wrote:I know this is hard for you guys to understand, because you constantly bring it up. Yes parents ran tj off. That was 15 or so years ago.
They didnt runs Sammons off, or copley or mullins. Parents/boosters are not the same as 15+ years ago. How many years does it take for GC to stop getting talked about like its hell for a head coach? GC boosters and parents have been great.

Mullins wanted out pretty bad, he tried to take a assistant job at Russell but they didnt hire him as a teacher , TJ left to be assistant at Raceland both of those are not 15 years ago
bac2369 Wrote:When was the last time greenup beat Raceland?

2010 (60-34) under Copley. T.J.'s first year as head coach at Raceland.
Wasnt tgat the year the Carter kid transfered to GC from Ashland?
That was 2009. GC won in 09 and 10
Coupon21 Wrote:That was 2009. GC won in 09 and 10

Yes correct; my mistake. Won 14-13 I believe in Hoof's last year.
Lots of excitement about this years team. 3 days!!!!!!!
Its amazing how different the baseba team is from the other sports. Hopefully grizzle can bring the family first atmosphere that greenup has been missing. We may bicker and carry on down our end of US23...but we still have each others back when it comes down to it. Doesnt seem that way in Lloyd.
I removed some post per a user's request because of identities being thrown around.
Please refrain from using identities even if it's your own. In this case nobody was trying to out anyone, it just came up that way.
Continue on...
I wasn't trying to out anybody.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I removed some post per a user's request because of identities being thrown around.
Please refrain from using identities even if it's your own. In this case nobody was trying to out anyone, it just came up that way.
Continue on...

Good luck to GC Football.

Hope Mullins does well at PLD. He should have more talent and breathing space there.
Besides, we all know who holds the controlling interest regarding Greenup County Football.

Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
Mullins was all smiles at the Raceland 7 on 7. He's a good guy and I'm glad he got what he wanted
We played these boys that are seniors when they were in the eight grade and they
we're pretty good so Greenup should be pretty good this year good luck
I really think GC has the skill guys and staff to compete. The question for me lies in their OL/DL and the passing game. I think the way Grizzle will call the offense should make them much more diverse, but will they be able to execute his game plan? I think they have upgrade their staff and have the skill guys to be very dangerous. But can they put it all together? Hard for a new HC to come in and immediately start winning. I think a big game on their schedule is the Raceland game. Take the "family ties" and rivalry out of the equation. Both teams will have a few weeks under their belt and that game could give us an idea of where both teams are and/or will be for the rest of the season. Looking foward to that match up.