Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 2016
Are we participating in any 7 on 7 tournaments this year? I have been hearing some good things about this years team and how Holcomb's presence is already having a positive impact on the team.
Mike will bring football back up just being there. His presence alone will do that. He is a great coach and gets the best out of his players. Kyle will do a great job also. Just lacked the help the past few years. I think this year our bobcats will do very well. Just depends on how Stacy has progressed in the summer. We have the skill guys. I think we should take our district this year. Go bobcats.
Estill Co will be the team to beat and Knott will be right there also..
I will not be surprised if Breathitt is third in district. JMO
Big Mike will put Breathitt back on the map
Will be participating in 7 on 7 @ UK on Saturday. Also Clay Co will be @ Breathitt Wednesday 7-13.
Any truth to the rumor that Collins is leaving for Montgomery?
Bobcats looked pretty good today during 7 on 7 with Clay Co. They return all of their receiving core from last year. Will need to develop some sort of running game but the passing game will be their strength this year. The line will need to be much improved as most games are won and lost in the trenches. Coach Holcomb coming back to help seems to already be paying off in the early goings. But of course things are different once the pads get strapped on.... I see a 7-3 finish unless major injuries occur.. Good luck.. Go c-a-t-s...
I haven't been able to get down and see the bobcats this year, but I have heard their passing game has really improved since last year. I have been hearing the line play is looking better as well. Hopefully, this year the program starts heading in the right direction and we start seeing some positive results. With Holcomb back involved, a lot of positive vibes are being felt around the program.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I haven't been able to get down and see the bobcats this year, but I have heard their passing game has really improved since last year. I have been hearing the line play is looking better as well. Hopefully, this year the program starts heading in the right direction and we start seeing some positive results. With Holcomb back involved, a lot of positive vibes are being felt around the program.

Defense needs to be improved from last seasons poor showing. Offense will be OK, but hopefully we can stop someone. Go Bobcats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I saw where we scrimmaged Betsy Layne last Friday. How did we look?
I hear they looked pretty good. I believe there's another scrimmage this week at home. I expect the Bobcats to shock a few people this year!
Coin Toss Wrote:I hear they looked pretty good. I believe there's another scrimmage this week at home. I expect the Bobcats to shock a few people this year!

Will not really know about the improvements until they play Perry. They scrimmage east ridge Friday so that will not be a good guage. If they handle PCC that will mean they are improved. A close game or a loss and it will be a long season IMO. Go Bobcats!

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Will not really know about the improvements until they play Perry. They scrimmage east ridge Friday so that will not be a good guage. If they handle PCC that will mean they are improved. A close game or a loss and it will be a long season IMO. Go Bobcats!

Ask Mike Holcomb or Brad Allen about how much of a gauge East Ridge will be for Breathitt County. Don't sleep on the Tribe.
How did the Morgan/East Ridge scrimmage turn out?
Real Badman Wrote:Ask Mike Holcomb or Brad Allen about how much of a gauge East Ridge will be for Breathitt County. Don't sleep on the Tribe.

Times really have changed. Used to be that ER would not even be on the scedule, scrimmage or not. Now they are actually a guage! Man times have changed. Good luck to them yhos season, and Go Bobcats.

Scrimmage or not, execution is either there or it isn't. I'm telling you the bobcats will be improved this season there's talent on the team and a new attitude among the guys.