Brett Slusher WR Beechwood
William Southhall Ol LCA
John Stratton TE Davies Co
Will Ulmer OL Madison C.
Damani Walker DB Warren C.
Marcus Watson DL Cooper
Josh Young WR Caldwell Co
No Kash?
Interested to see the offense in this game. Could shed a lot of light on some things.
How did Hergott make the team? I would say he was out played in half of the birds games this year.
They play Sunday at 2pm at St X.
Cardinals ride Wrote:No Kash?
I'm sure he declined due to his injury.
It's funny how Belfry guys never get selected for stuff like this. I mean we are always at least a top ten team in the state year in and year out.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:It's funny how Belfry guys never get selected for stuff like this. I mean we are always at least a top ten team in the state year in and year out.

Need to check your facts. Last year your FB #5 played in this very game.
Who do they play?
bo67 Wrote:Who do they play?

Team Louisville.
johnnyd Wrote:Need to check your facts. Last year your FB #5 played in this very game.

Need to check your facts. He played in the Ky/Tn game
X Willis, Gibbs, and Sanger all would have been a nice add to this list. Is Belfry blacklisted or what?
Team Lousiville? Could be wrong. But good luck with that.
bo67 Wrote:Team Lousiville? Could be wrong. But good luck with that.

Kentucky vs Louisville not sure who is playing on the Louisville team.
You can bet it with be mostly Male, Trinity and St X kids. And other good Louisville teams
I will apologize before I post in case I offend anyone...my intention is NOT to offend but to give my opinion.

I count 3 players from the mountain teams.....IF I include Pulaski. Four mountain teams played for the state title this year. Two of those teams won the state title; one of those winners was a 3 time repeat.

NO players from Pikeville, Belfry or Johnson Central.

I call total bullshit!!!
it don't matter. Belfry could beat this team anyways. Lol.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Need to check your facts. He played in the Ky/Tn game

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...30983.html

No he played last year.... He is listed as a linebacker and played FB in the wing t... I was at the game. Your just a pot stirrer. Once again get your facts straight.
johnnyd Wrote:http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...30983.html

No he played last year.... He is listed as a linebacker and played FB in the wing t... I was at the game. Your just a pot stirrer. Once again get your facts straight.
Sorry bitch. But your wrong. He didn't go. You seen another kid. I am a pot stirrer and I could could do a lot more to your smartass Johnny Deeznuts
And I can prove it he is sitting right here beside me dummy
You post a link that don't work. You sure know your stuff
I do agree with Granny Bear No players from those 3 schools?
Johnny Hines is the coach
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Sorry bitch. But your wrong. He didn't go. You seen another kid. I am a pot stirrer and I could could do a lot more to your smartass Johnny Deeznuts

Scott Co.), Corey Taylor (Corbin); RB—Jalen Boyd (Caldwell Co.), Marquez Trigg (Glasgow), Cody Crider (Graves Co.); WR—Lucky Jackson (Lafayette), Pooh Jones (McCracken Co.), C.J. Walker (Bryan Station), Jalen Washington (Frankfort), Jensen Feggins (Warren Central); TE—Clark Griffith (Scott Co.); OL—Zachary Caldwell (Harlan Co.), Cullen Reynolds (Madisonville), Christian Olmstead (Simon Kenton), Zack Ingle (Corbin), Chase Daff (Scott Co.), Logan Ross (Ryle), Andrew Wilks (Lincoln Co.); DL—Tevin Toler (Christian Co.), Derrick Caldwell (Campbellsville), Ben Holt (Bowling Green), Zack Barber (Scott Co.), Tim McCampbell (Mayfield), Josh Garry (Perry Central), Jack Thompson (Metcalfe Co.), Heath Wiggins (Graves Co.); LB—Austin Hatfield (Belfry), DeVon Quincy

this is from the Lexington Hearld....says Austin Hatfield played linebacker. You might want to ask him where he was that day instead of calling me names. If he didn't play which he did it was his own decision.
He didn't play. My point was more belfry guys should be selected. Mountian kids always gets snubbed. It's the people from the city who like to play politics. Just like some people on here. You mean to tell me Woodford County gets two lineman when they won't 3 games. That means you ain't blockin. Nothing against those young boys. Just sayin. That's what I believe all state teams should be selected for each class. For instance a kid might rush for 2,000 yards in AA. But what if he played in 6A it wouldn't happen.
You cannot be selected unless your coach nominates you to the game. No nomination, no go. Also you may have a situation where kid has been asked and they choose to stay out. From what I am hearing about this years team, if I had a scholly or had college options I would have gladly opted out.
Granny Bear Wrote:I will apologize before I post in case I offend anyone...my intention is NOT to offend but to give my opinion.

I count 3 players from the mountain teams.....IF I include Pulaski. Four mountain teams played for the state title this year. Two of those teams won the state title; one of those winners was a 3 time repeat.

NO players from Pikeville, Belfry or Johnson Central.

I call total bullshit!!!

I agree Granny and No Jacob Sutton from Bell HE was the Best Lineman at Bell bar none!!
:welcome:
What does Granny know about football? I assume she's an old woman with the name Granny.
RCM Wrote:What does Granny know about football? I assume she's an old woman with the name Granny.

Wait for it!!!!!! Wait for it!!!!
RCM Wrote:What does Granny know about football? I assume she's an old woman with the name Granny.

The topic of this thread is Best of the Bluegrass Roster. One doesn't need a working knowledge of football to have an opinion of this topic. My point is, being very careful to not take anything away from the kids that were chosen; however, the very apparent fact of the matter is simply this: Location was definitely a factor in their selection criteria.

I think that sucks. I also think it's unfair.

Now that I have spoken to the subject matter of this thread, I will entertain your question.

I have forgotten more about football that you will ever know. I grew to love football back when it was really football and not the politically correct version that you see on the field today. In a football trivia contest, I will match you question for question, and when I'm finished humiliating you, I will allow you to go back to your momma's house.