•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
2000PHS Wrote:What did Matney's card look like back in 2007?

I am sure they was two sided and colored.
In theory, there are ways to get from JC to Paintsville that you wouldn't have to cross Paint Creek to get from one to the other. But they are trips to other counties and way out of the way. A 2 minute trip would turn in to 45+.

Again, this is not a professional photo shop model, but it should give you an idea of what we are talking about.

There are at least four bridges you can separating JC's campus and Paintsville's High School building.
- The Rt. 321 bridge by Bob Evans.
- The James S. Trimble Blvd. Bridge.
- The College St. & Main St.Bridge.
- The Depot Rd. Bridge.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1470957915]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:In theory, there are ways to get from JC to Paintsville that you wouldn't have to cross Paint Creek to get from one to the other. But they are trips to other counties and way out of the way. A 2 minute trip would turn in to 45+.

Again, this is not a professional photo shop model, but it should give you an idea of what we are talking about.

There are at least four bridges you can separating JC's campus and Paintsville's High School building.
- The Rt. 321 bridge by Bob Evans.
- The James S. Trimble Blvd. Bridge.
- The College St. & Main St.Bridge.
- The Depot Rd. Bridge.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1470957915]

Pulp, I hope you are being paid overtime on this :rockon:
Eagle84 Wrote:Hell, I believe the 1967 Paintsville team had 3 from Meade, 4 Flat Gap, 3 Oil Springs on the team, if that help you out support in your case.

Second, how do I know how many business cards (ConfusednickerSmile Paintsville coaches have passed out? The tacts are that a coach on Paintsville staff made(poorly) business cards and passed them out to kids from other school systems.

Last, seem like to me that would be call recruitment, not sure if you can fully understand that or not.

The point is, yall look stupid crying about transfers now, when it has always went on. Your crying because we are winning and stealing a lot of your spotlight. Yall didn't care when were losing, we never heard anyone complain about kids transferring then.
Redneck Wrote:The point is, yall look stupid crying about transfers now, when it has always went on. Your crying because we are winning and stealing a lot of your spotlight. Yall didn't care when were losing, we never heard anyone complain about kids transferring then.

If anyone doing crying it is you. You like to talk the talk but when you are asked a simple questing of do you know of any other high school coaches in the area that have made business cards to give possible recruits.

Again yes or no is making a cheap one sided business card and given to 8th grades from another school system by a coach recruiting YES or NO? Before you get all bent out of shape it is a very simple questing. TYPE YES or NO
Eagle84 Wrote:If anyone doing crying it is you. You like to talk the talk but when you are asked a simple questing of do you know of any other high school coaches in the area that have made business cards to give possible recruits.

Again yes or no is making a cheap one sided business card and given to 8th grades from another school system by a coach recruiting YES or NO? Before you get all bent out of shape it is a very simple questing. TYPE YES or NO

Based on your spelling, I'm gonna take a guess you were NOT one of the Academic Team recruits TigerBlue spoke of? Lol. Just teasing. Trying to bring levity to the thread. Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:Based on your spelling, I'm gonna take a guess you were NOT one of the Academic Team recruits TigerBlue spoke of? Lol. Just teasing. Trying to bring levity to the thread. Confusednicker:

Eagle 84 is ok, just blinded by the governors Cup team
Eagle84 Wrote:If anyone doing crying it is you. You like to talk the talk but when you are asked a simple questing of do you know of any other high school coaches in the area that have made business cards to give possible recruits.

It's really not simple, because I don't know what other coaches do to exchange contact information with college recruiters.

You called BS on my earlier statement about the number of transfers we had in 2010, and told me to get a roster and prove it. Well I did that, and now your too scared to yell how many "county" kids were on that team. Afraid everyone on BGR is gonna see the real reason why you and some others are crying.
Eagle84 Wrote:Hell, I believe the 1967 Paintsville team had 3 from Meade, 4 Flat Gap, 3 Oil Springs on the team, if that help you out support in your case.

Second, how do I know how many business cards (ConfusednickerSmile Paintsville coaches have passed out? The tacts are that a coach on Paintsville staff made(poorly) business cards and passed them out to kids from other school systems.

Last, seem like to me that would be call recruitment, not sure if you can fully understand that or not.

All this stupidity over "business cards" what I would love to know is WHY does JC care if kids go to paintsville?? I mean didn't JC get a couple kids from paintsville last year??? And kids from Floyd county and don't they have some transfers this year too??
Want to thank all the Paintsville players for showing up at our scrimmage tonight against Fairland. Lol
Scouting early for the big match up.
Redneck Wrote:It's really not simple, because I don't know what other coaches do to exchange contact information with college recruiters.

You called BS on my earlier statement about the number of transfers we had in 2010, and told me to get a roster and prove it. Well I did that, and now your too scared to yell how many "county" kids were on that team. Afraid everyone on BGR is gonna see the real reason why you and some others are crying.

Look I support students (athletes) / parents being able to going to a school that feel is in their best interest. The Paintsville / JC recruiting drama have been going on for years and frankly Paintsville has for the most part won the recruiting wars. My point is that I keep hearing how Paintsville Coach Chirico is not recruiting kids. That is a bunch of BS. I am not saying he is directly involved, not sure about that but, he is accountable for the actions of his staff. When You have people in the community say hay you need to come and play at Paintsville / JC that s fine. However, when you start making recruiting cards and given out to parents and kids to me that is crossing the line. Once it comes out you attack the messenger instead of facing the problem. :lame:

Like I said before my son and I have many people we call friends on the Paintsville team and wish them the best of luck this year.
:HitWall:
A family member gives another member a business card and somehow that turns into the post above this one.
Might as well say Chirico, the AD, principal, and Superintendent are all involved as well.
Oh yeah, throw in the school board too. The irony of Central supporters accusing anyone of recruiting is almost too much to believe. The audacity is almost too much to comprehend.
Family member? The kid I know that got the card was not a family member.
PHSForever Wrote:1st rule of BGR Fight Club: Vacation during dead period. Lol

^ Confusednicker:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Actually.... JC's and Paintsville's football fields ARE ON THE SAME SIDE of 'The Creek.' You don't go across 'The Creek' if you take a left out of JC and take Rt. 321 to Paintsville's football field.

The actual school buildings are on opposite sides in Paint Creek.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1470950713]

You're pretty good at drawing. We need to get you in a Geography class Confusednicker:
Ballbuster Wrote:Family member? The kid I know that got the card was not a family member.

I told yall from the very beginning when the dude started the "Making of a D1 Factory" thread that this whole situation was nothing like what some of you are trying to make it out to be. I told you I knew who's card it was and who it was given to, and I told you that it was his own cousin. That was over a month ago, and nothing has changed except for some JC guys hollering there are multiple kids with cards now. That's hogwash. First off, Eagle84 claims that these cards are plain ol black and white cards. WRONG. The Paintsville coaches cards are blue and white. Funny how all these cards that are floating around are black and white, but yet no coach from Paintsville has plain black and white cards. The picture of the card the guy used in that thread wasn't even the original card, it was a copy from a copying machine. Sounds to me like someone over there has gotten hold of a card and made a bunch of copies and giving them out.
Got this from somebody's FB page... they said this was taken at Paintsville's media night.

[Image: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31...7551_o.jpg]
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Got this from somebody's FB page... they said this was taken at Paintsville's media night.

Thanks for the pic Pulp, a good one and 45 players is the best part :Cheerlead
Good luck to the Tigers in WV tonight, the SOS preseason will propel them into wins
2000PHS Wrote:A family member gives another member a business card and somehow that turns into the post above this one.
Might as well say Chirico, the AD, principal, and Superintendent are all involved as well.
Oh yeah, throw in the school board too. The irony of Central supporters accusing anyone of recruiting is almost too much to believe. The audacity is almost too much to comprehend.

So name the kids from Paintsville that have transferred to JC in last 10 years and play football. Half of Paintsville starters transferred from JC
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Got this from somebody's FB page... they said this was taken at Paintsville's media night.

Now that looks like a 1A sleeper team to me. :pondering:again
They ready for September 2nd date at the Hambley Athletic Complex ?
Wins
Sheldon Clark
Frankfort
Ridgeview, VA.
Williamsburg
Bourbon County
Pike County Central
Fairview
Raceland
Shelby Valley

The only game I'm not sure about is @ Pikeville. The game being @ Pikeville could make the 2-3 point difference. Not saying Pikeville cheats at home, but playing the defending state champions on their home field is no easy task.
Will be in the hunt for region championship
Eagle84 Wrote:So name the kids from Paintsville that have transferred to JC in last 10 years and play football. Half of Paintsville starters transferred from JC

84, I love ya man and the passion behind this recruiting deal. I'm only making fun when I respond to it. DM jetPilot he's recruited me since Daves Carryout in Haysi but I wouldn't budge.
Man I hope JC runs the table this year and all you guys are good in my book I just wish Bob Segar was more active on the baseball threads
What's everyone's thoughts on Darren Morris being QB??
wymt Wrote:What's everyone's thoughts on Darren Morris being QB??

Darren is a very good athlete. He can run the ball and throws a good ball. Not to mention Senior leadership.
How did it go in Wv
I was told you guys scrimmaged Tug Valley just wondering how it went
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next