•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So first it was a 4.4 forty and now it was a 4.7 or 4.8?
That was suppose to be 4.47-4.48 bur I was in a hurry and wasn't paying attention. You don't need to worry about it though, yall don't have to face him. Stick to 4A and worry about winning your district for the first time in 10 years instead of Paintsville and it's players.
Redneck Wrote:That was suppose to be 4.47-4.48 bur I was in a hurry and wasn't paying attention. You don't need to worry about it though, yall don't have to face him. Stick to 4A and worry about winning your district for the first time in 10 years instead of Paintsville and it's players.

http://www.studentsportsevents.com/footb...l-results/

This this was an interesting read. The people at the Nike Columbus regional had him at a 4.74 electronic time. This link was sent to me from one of your own followers lol. It's no 4.4 but it's still very speedy.
Redneck Wrote:That was suppose to be 4.47-4.48 bur I was in a hurry and wasn't paying attention. You don't need to worry about it though, yall don't have to face him. Stick to 4A and worry about winning your district for the first time in 10 years instead of Paintsville and it's players.

Actually brain child we last won our district in 2011 and yes we've struggled with Johnson Central but at least we're not scared to play them. You all said I quit and took your ball and played elsewhere. How many districts titles has Paintsville won in the last 15 years?
Congrats on the district title in 2011, is that the year JC got screwed at Putnam? I'm not worried about how many district titles we have, Paintsville fans don't get on the message boards every year claiming to be world beaters like SOME of you Ashland guys do.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:http://www.studentsportsevents.com/footb...l-results/

This this was an interesting read. The people at the Nike Columbus regional had him at a 4.74 electronic time. This link was sent to me from one of your own followers lol. It's no 4.4 but it's still very speedy.

That link doesn't work, I'm sure Tiger Blues probably sent it to ya, apparently he has a problem with me from what I hear. Kent's own father just posted his time at EKU. Anybody that knows him, knows that he isn't going to get on here and hype his kid up. He confirmed what I said, it was hand timed, and he added that the RB coach is the one who timed him.
Someone sent it to me as well and it wasn't TB. We can all agree that the kid is very very fast.
So a Paintsville fan sent the link to an Ashland fan and a Pikeville fan? Why not just post it on here themselves, lol.
Anybody can go to The Opening website and see the results. Tomcat is right, it has him timed at 4.74 in Columbus.
Frank Dux Wrote:Leaving the county school system and enrolling in the Paintsville school system is a transfer by definition. Its also easy to run around and say that you are the best team in the county but refuse to put up or shut up. The truth is they were offered a 1 year deal last season for week 3 but said no thanks we will get another no pulse team to play. JC also extended them an offer last year to join a scrimmage when they were looking for one with them and Cabell Midland but said no way one injury could kill our year. Why would you dodge lowly JC just like every other middle school and jv game if you are the heavyweight? Is it because after you got it handed to you and everyone saw how much the program was built on false hype that the land of kumbaya, unicorns, and rainbows would disappear. Kash was going where Kash was going because he was a damn man and best thing since Tim Couch to come out of the area not because he was a product of the system. Maybe time to get a new sales pitch or at least give Kash the royalties for each kid you bring over from using his name.
You said just a few years ago that the best thing Paintsville ever done and the only right thing they had done was end the game with JC. Now you get on here dogging Paintsville for supposedly declining a game with JC, which is the first I've heard about it, DALE has never mentioned JC trying to schedule Paintsville
So I guess Paintsville is just begging to play a game with JC huh?
Iron Horse Wrote:So I guess Paintsville is just begging to play a game with JC huh?

Lol. Dude, you have trolled long enough. Go hang out in the JC and LC threads.
How are the Paintsville Golden Tigers looking? Who is the starting QB?
Ballbuster Wrote:How are the Paintsville Golden Tigers looking? Who is the starting QB?

Not too bad but got a lot of work to do. Got a couple guys working out at QB.
I hear they got Tim Couch another year of high school eligibility.. Coaching staff is good...
Ballbuster Wrote:How are the Paintsville Golden Tigers looking? Who is the starting QB?

Not bad.
What about the Golden Cardinals/Hornets/Bulldogs/Blackcats/Tigers/Exchange and their Golden Tiger Coaching Staff doing?

This crap is getting old. Until JC fields a team of nothing but JC kids...then they can talk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Who is the QB for Paintsville this year and what grade is he in?
Since there is a lot of (Other schools) critics on Paintsville thread worried about a 1a school Could these other schools provide us with their grade school schedules so we can get an early by start by handing out business cards and making D1 promises. Heck we may throw in a couple free Tshirts and hats.
OffTheHook Wrote:Not bad.
What about the Golden Cardinals/Hornets/Bulldogs/Blackcats/Tigers/Exchange and their Golden Tiger Coaching Staff doing?

This crap is getting old. Until JC fields a team of nothing but JC kids...then they can talk.

I feel like I could have taken a neutral approach to this situation since I am a LC fan but love to watch JC play because it reminds me so much what what LC used to be. They put kids on the field with tons and tons of heart.
OffTheHook you should know better to try and compare the transfers between Central and Paintsville. I was looking at some numbers the other day and almost half yes I SAID HALF of Paintsville's team went to a county elementary school. I do believe JC would be ok if they did just play county kids. On the other hand Paintsville NEEDS the county players just to stay afloat.
I am sure JC has their fair share of transfers too but to compare the two is CRAZY
I heard that the QB for Paintsville Golden Tigers is going to be a freshman.
Does Paintsville have Blue, White and Gold scrimmage game?
Ballbuster Wrote:I heard that the QB for Paintsville Golden Tigers is going to be a freshman.

You heard wrong.
Iron Horse Wrote:I feel like I could have taken a neutral approach to this situation since I am a LC fan but love to watch JC play because it reminds me so much what what LC used to be. They put kids on the field with tons and tons of heart.
OffTheHook you should know better to try and compare the transfers between Central and Paintsville. I was looking at some numbers the other day and almost half yes I SAID HALF of Paintsville's team went to a county elementary school. I do believe JC would be ok if they did just play county kids. On the other hand Paintsville NEEDS the county players just to stay afloat.
I am sure JC has their fair share of transfers too but to compare the two is CRAZY
I have stated this before, but, here goes. Approximately 40% of Paintsville Independent's student body as a whole lives outside of its very small school district. Comparatively, about 40% of its football team also lives outside the city school district. So, the numbers are pretty much on par with the district as a whole. It's as simple as that.
Lord god can Elsa and Anna "Let it go"? Fact: this thread is NOT about Paintsville's upcoming season any more. Change the record. Hows Kent's recovery going?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Lord god can Elsa and Anna "Let it go"? Fact: this thread is NOT about Paintsville's upcoming season any more. Change the record. Hows Kent's recovery going?
Kent is good. Been working him out slowly. Hopefully it's going to be a long season, no need to rush anything.
Old Ball Coach Wrote:I have stated this before, but, here goes. Approximately 40% of Paintsville Independent's student body as a whole lives outside of its very small school district. Comparatively, about 40% of its football team also lives outside the city school district. So, the numbers are pretty much on par with the district as a whole. It's as simple as that.

It seems as though you know a lot about Paintsville so maybe you can answer this question. Is Paintsville having a money issue with paying their coaches and staff because some of the Paintsville admin has been showing interest in the LC school system. I know me being an LC fan doesn't have much room to talk because we are having our fair share of problems but just wondering why so many Paintsville employees are seeking other jobs. It may be nothing
Iron Horse Wrote:It seems as though you know a lot about Paintsville so maybe you can answer this question. Is Paintsville having a money issue with paying their coaches and staff because some of the Paintsville admin has been showing interest in the LC school system. I know me being an LC fan doesn't have much room to talk because we are having our fair share of problems but just wondering why so many Paintsville employees are seeking other jobs. It may be nothing
I don't know about any of that specifically. However, being such a small school district with fewer than 700 students K-12, Paintsville does operate on limited funding. Plus, the current administration and board has a reputation for being notoriously tight with the money.
[quote=Iron Horse]It seems as though you know a lot about Paintsville so maybe you can answer this question. Is Paintsville having a money issue with paying their coaches and staff because some of the Paintsville admin has been showing interest in the LC school system. I know me being an LC fan doesn't have much room to talk because we are having our fair share of problems but just wondering why so many Paintsville employees are seeking other jobs. It may be nothing BBC. I would think it was those 18 county kids not paying tuition because they got promised free school to play
football ,
:Thumbs:
OffTheHook Wrote:Not bad.

Seriously, you are not that dumb are you?
Morris kid QB?
Ballbuster Wrote:Morris kid QB?

The Allen kid from JC was the backup quarterback last year I thought. I remember watching him play at Porter Elementary. I thought he even went to some QB camps? Surely they did not replace him. If he is not the QB I would say the young Phelps kid will be.
Eagle84 Wrote:Seriously, you are not that dumb are you?

I slow it down for you some, K What % of kids playing for JC comes from other schools. I would guess max 10% in Paintsville Case you up around 60%. Do I need to S P E L L it out for you.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next