•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
Blue Blood get with redneck he tell you the facts. Recruiting Business Card give to a potential recruit
Eagle84 Wrote:So you are saying that a Paintsville coach gave a JC middle school kid and / his parents a card trying to "recruit" him to Paintsville. That what I have been saying the intire time. Blue Blood need any more "facts" in happen.

I'm guessing you didn't print off a copy of my previous post and highlight the key points so that you could study before you made another comment, making yourself look like jackass.
Blackcat2001 Wrote:What about the Prestonsburg kids who got a card? Where they cousins? Fact of the matter is that without transfers you have no football program to speak of. If I were you I would recruit too.

It's funny how now all of a sudden, 7 weeks into the season, that Pburg kids got cards.
Confusederiously:
Paintsville is giving out more cards then Hallmark.
Blackcat2001 Wrote:What about the Prestonsburg kids who got a card? Where they cousins? Fact of the matter is that without transfers you have no football program to speak of. If I were you I would recruit too.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!
So you're saying that some Prestonsburg kids received the recruiting cards also? Who gave the cards out to your kids?
Redneck Wrote:I'm guessing you didn't print off a copy of my previous post and highlight the key points so that you could study before you made another comment, making yourself look like jackass.

From my point of view you're the one looking like the jackass. When a school has close to 20 or more kids from other systems something is wrong. Your staff and boosters tried their best to talk Drew into transferring from Ashland last year. Here you have Johnson Central and Prestonsburg fans accusing you of recruiting their kids. How many players do you have from Lawrence, Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County? Are you saying that all theses accusations are false? Come on Redneck even you're not dumb enough to believe that all this is just a coincidence. Fairview thought they were invincible at one time also and its only just a matter of time before the KHSAA lowers the hammer on your Tigers.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:From my point of view you're the one looking like the jackass. When a school has close to 20 or more kids from other systems something is wrong. Your staff and boosters tried their best to talk Drew into transferring from Ashland last year. Here you have Johnson Central and Prestonsburg fans accusing you of recruiting their kids. How many players do you have from Lawrence, Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County? Are you saying that all theses accusations are false? Come on Redneck even you're not dumb enough to believe that all this is just a coincidence. Fairview thought they were invincible at one time also and its only just a matter of time before the KHSAA lowers the hammer on your Tigers.
If I'm not mistaken, another Ashland fan who is actually close to Drew and his family already called BS on your accusations about that. Drew did stay with some family in Johnson County, who attended Johnson Central. One Prestonsburg fan, who I hardly ever see any posts from, making accusations. You don't see the die hard Pburg guys who are actually close to that program making these accusations. The only thing I can figure about you is that you have had some pissed off former Tigers putting garbage in your ears. There have always been transfers, it just pisses everyone off because we are winning.
this whole ordeal is a blown up misconception by ignorant disgruntled opposing fans. People that are spreading lies based on hearsay from other disgruntled people. Eagle84 has proven multiple times that the only support for his accusations are a picture of a card. no one knows where that card came from , and there is no evidence to support any of the accusations being made besides the previously mentioned hearsay and picture of a card. Paintsville's program is getting better while other programs are down this year from what they usually are (Ashland did get beaten by their class A rivals), and boy is it evident that they are mad about it. Fortunately for the tigers and their program, none of these ignorant, lies, or accusations matter unless they are proven with true validity to the KHSAA. There is no evidence because these accusations are untrue. That's it. Good day, and tip your waitresses Ladies/Gentleman.Confusedinglepar
Redneck Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, another Ashland fan who is actually close to Drew and his family already called BS on your accusations about that. Drew did stay with some family in Johnson County, who attended Johnson Central. One Prestonsburg fan, who I hardly ever see any posts from, making accusations. You don't see the die hard Pburg guys who are actually close to that program making these accusations. The only thing I can figure about you is that you have had some pissed off former Tigers putting garbage in your ears. There have always been transfers, it just pisses everyone off because we are winning.
So you're saying that Paintsville has 20 plus players from other school districts on their team every year? Wow I can't believe you actually believe that junk ole Red.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So you're saying that Paintsville has 20 plus players from other school districts on their team every year? Wow I can't believe you actually believe that junk ole Red.

Well there know-it-all, I was on the coaching staff once upon a time, back when we only had about 20-25 kids on the roster. At least half were transfers that attended another school system at some point. Nobody cared then because we weren't winning. Now we start winning and all of a sudden we're recruiting, lmbo. Recruiting middle school kids is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Ive seen kids dominate in middle school and then hardly see the field as seniors in high school.
Redneck, it is happening and it's ok. We don't care, just don't act like we are stupid. You know it's happening.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So you're saying that Paintsville has 20 plus players from other school districts on their team every year? Wow I can't believe you actually believe that junk ole Red.

Paintsville Independent has hundreds of students that live in other districts. This is a result of many factors - mainly the stellar academic and college preparatory record of the school, and the small class sizes lead to better one on one instruction. That is definitely the way it has always been at Paintsville Independent.
Young athletes are probably drawn there by the better opportunity to play as a freshman and sophomore.
Posters, I have my second complaint about this thread in my PM box this morning.

Please stay on topic in this thread or I will be forced to close it.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Smile
Eagle84 Wrote:So you are saying that a Paintsville coach gave a JC middle school kid and / his parents a card trying to "recruit" him to Paintsville. That what I have been saying the intire time. Blue Blood need any more "facts" in happen.

It's all hearsay.....NOT FACTS....I have not heard one person witness or experience this only that they "heard about it".. it is gossip...idk if you understand but GOSSIP is not a supported FACT!!!! I do not know what happened...I do not care what happened... BUT I find it hard to believe that anyone would be stupid enough to hand out a card to an opposing teams player after a game!!!!
Well maybe Eagle84 is stupid enough because he sure don't know what FACTS are.....Confusednicker:
And with that......this thread is officially closed!

You may start another, but do stay on topic.
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)