Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. South Warren updates 4A Finals
Bob Seger Wrote:Same ole asshole, I see.

Perhaps they've watched Highlands too much this year and saw how they dunnit.

Bob Seger Wrote:Get back to your booze buddy...I would say you're drunk as a skunk by this time of the evening again.....Shows every time.

Uh, how far was it that Highlands got this year?

Booze buddy? You sure do not know a thing about me! Spent a night out with family and just tucked little one into bed. As far as highlands they made it about 2 more games then I ever thought they would this year.
JC has had 2 turnovers that have resulted in SW scoring on both.

We gotta play smart football this half to have a chance.
We have not had 1 big play all game
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC has had 2 turnovers that have resulted in SW scoring on both.

We gotta play smart football this half to have a chance.
We have not had 1 big play all game

I thought the pass to Geordan was a nice play.
So I dont think this one will change much... I hope JC settles in and make it closer.

With that said, very important for JC to realize this is just the next step. Historic season and getting that mental stigma of getting over the hump is HUGE! This 4A alignment bodes very favorable and this wont be JC's last trip.

I would challenge JC to learn from this like Belfry learned in 2007. Right now JC's roster just isn't the type of roster to beat a team with the skillset of a South Warren.

The Eagles can hang with anyone in the State when it comes to lifting weights, but your deadlift and bench press can only go so far if the Defender is already a half step past you before you get your hands on them. I fully expect JC to learn from this and evolve. Top notch program and this loss will help eventually lead to a Finals win down the road I will boldly predict
sstack Wrote:Booze buddy? You sure do not know a thing about me! Spent a night out with family and just tucked little one into bed. As far as highlands they made it about 2 more games then I ever thought they would this year.
Uh huh...I've read enough of you drunk PM ramblings to other folks to know all I need to know.
I spoke too soon maybe lol
68 yd. TD RUN FOR JC
3rd qtr. 8:36

22-6 JC
Pulp Fiction Wrote:68 yd. TD RUN FOR JC
3rd qtr. 8:36

22-6 JC

...[Image: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...Mwg0KAQwBA]
SW has played great D all year and sounds solid on both sides of ball. They had no big boys on schedule , those that have seen them, how would they do against big teams in 5A and 6A?
Updates
1:00 3rd 29-6 sw
JC had made an amazing Goal Line Stnad at the 1 to get the ball back and promptly fumbled that was returned for a TD
Lmao Lmao
WOW Just amazing. They raid all threads
South Warren just too much for the eagle's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
29-6 end of the 3rd
End 3rd qtr.

SW leads 29-6
I picked all state champs right when playoffs started. Only one I missed was Beechwood. Congrats to all the teams that brought home the bacon.
South Warren is a good team.
Their passing game is nothing like we've seen all year.
7:35 4th qtr.

36-6 SW
36-6 7:35 4th
Great season JC! Learn from this!

Congrats to a very impressive South Warren team who lived up to the hype
Ouch
Congrats to South Warren 4a champs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
36-6 Final.

South Warren was the better team tonight.