Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield/NCC updates 2A state championship
Mayfield 7 NCC 0
:12 left in the 1st half.

I'll try to keep the updates. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Halftime same score
The Breds have had a couple opportunities to score inside the Mayfield red zone. Mayfield defense has held.

Only 7-0 Mayfield at the half. Not the blow out many were anticipating by the Cards. If the Breds can find a way to get Jacob Smith the ball in space we could be in for a heckuva second half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Great day for football. Wish I was there
E's Army Wrote:Great day for football. Wish I was there

Yes it is! I wish I was too. Watching it online is next best thing since work comes before play *sigh*

4th down Mayfield. Mayfield to punt at NCc 49.

ncc touches and Mayfield recovers in the end zone. TD!!
Score?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
14-7 Mayfield in 3rd 4:43 to go NCC with ball

link to radio broadcast
http://mixlr.com/khsaa/
Mayfield 14-7 end of 3rd

Mayfield with ball on NCC 38 1st down
17-7 Mayfield 5:30 left in the 4th
Mayfield 3rd and goal from 16 due to a penalty2:30 left in the half
Newport Catholic takes over on downs with 1:59 left to go on their own 11 Mayfield leads 17-7
Mayfield is clearly the better coached team. Other than that, not impressed at all. How did this team beat desalles? Really, really poor officiating crew. #6 for NCC is the 2nd best player on the field behind #1 for mayfield. Curious, where do u mayfield fans rank this years team to any of the past 5 year teams?
Final Mayfield24_Newport Catholic 7
Final 17-7 Cardinals
Congrats to Mayfield and the West!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
my bad I meant 17-7 was hoping 24
Congrats Mayfield
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Mayfield is clearly the better coached team. Other than that, not impressed at all. How did this team beat desalles? Really, really poor officiating crew. #6 for NCC is the 2nd best player on the field behind #1 for mayfield. Curious, where do u mayfield fans rank this years team to any of the past 5 year teams?

Definitely one of the worst teams to come through in the past few years.... But when I say "worst"... They still won a championship. So not the best team but they are a team with one of the biggest hearts