•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
best district....east
player of year...east
state champs...east
Great job Panthers!

Really happy for Big Five-O, Hail Pikeville, Panther Thunder, and jetpilot.

Already looking forward to that Panther Thunder youtube video!

The turning point was the last play of the 3rd Quarter. Beechwood had all the momentum leading 21-14 and facing a key 3rd and Long Pikeville dumped the pass to Blake Charles who went 67 yards.

Pikeville's D railled on the momentum to get a stop, then MacNamee said "Bring It!" and lined up under Center and just brought the power game and Beechwood had no answer.

Now let's see if Belfry and Pikeville can change it from "Title Town" to "Title County" moving forward!
Over 500 yards of Offense with 325 on the ground!

It has been a treat watching Pugh play..one of my favorite non-Belfry players in recent years
Way to go Panthers! Well deserved championship for one of the greatest towns in the state!
Pugh was a beast tonight!! Watching Blake Charles get some touches and force his way through to help open Pugh up was a thing of beauty! The Charles boys were ON it tonight!! Great game, Panthers! So glad the trophy is coming home to Hambley where it belongs!! Hail Pikeville!!
bac2369 Wrote:I predicted a 13 pint win but 14 is better.

But did you predict that 64SUR would be the one who drunk all of those?
Pikeville almost looked like Belfry when it came to the running game tonight ....way to go Panthers!
^ nice.. But I meant points..

So I guess since Beechwood didn't win it there Gods and Faithful are upset.
You confused 64.
Great win Pikeville. Your running game was outstanding. You deserve being Number 1. Whole team played great and Pugh and the Charles boys are tremendous players.
bac2369 Wrote:^ nice.. But I meant points..

So I guess since Beechwood didn't win it there Gods and Faithful are upset.

I knew that, but it was one I couldn't resist.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:But did you predict that 64SUR would be the one who drunk all of those?

I think I predict 42-21 pretty sure....I think :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I think I predict 42-21 pretty sure....I think :Cheerlead

show me.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:But did you predict that 64SUR would be the one who drunk all of those?

were they Beechwood aged like Budweiser?:hilarious:
Congrats to Pikeville from the Valley...

:rockon:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pjdoug Wrote:show me.

I was wrong it wasn't 42-21 it was 42-24 Confusednicker:
Pirates77 Wrote:were they Beechwood aged like Budweiser?:hilarious:

Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I was wrong it wasn't 42-21 it was 42-24 Confusednicker:

You just picked up a point on Spirit100 in Set The Line

He took Beechwood and the Under... you took Pikeville and the under
64SUR Wrote:I was wrong it wasn't 42-21 it was 42-24 Confusednicker:

close enough. I was conservative and picked Pikeville to win a cat fight 20-14 Smile
Congrats to Pikeville and Coach Mac!! Class coach and class program!!
I am a little new on your site guys but enjoy the hell out of it. I want to give a huge thanks for the play by play. That's how I enjoyed the game. I don't think it would have been any better if Cawood Ledford was doing it himself. So excited for these Pikeville kids and all the people of eastern ky that they proudly represent. I'm having a W L Weller bourbon to celebrate with u guys!
Paparazzi Wrote:I am a little new on your site guys but enjoy the hell out of it. I want to give a huge thanks for the play by play. That's how I enjoyed the game. I don't think it would have been any better if Cawood Ledford was doing it himself. So excited for these Pikeville kids and all the people of eastern ky that they proudly represent. I'm having a W L Weller bourbon to celebrate with u guys!

share it Smile
Paparazzi Wrote:I am a little new on your site guys but enjoy the hell out of it. I want to give a huge thanks for the play by play. That's how I enjoyed the game. I don't think it would have been any better if Cawood Ledford was doing it himself. So excited for these Pikeville kids and all the people of eastern ky that they proudly represent. I'm having a W L Weller bourbon to celebrate with u guys!

I am having a Sam Adams Boston Lager...and I am a Belfry fan.....if Belfry wins I may buy a half gallon of Captain Morgan's RumConfusedinglepar
pjdoug Wrote:close enough. I was conservative and picked Pikeville to win a cat fight 20-14 Smile

Got a feeling you vote conservative study the game not the rich teams. :biglmao:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You just picked up a point on Spirit100 in Set The Line

He took Beechwood and the Under... you took Pikeville and the under

:dudecomeon:

I'm a NKY guy so yes I'm going to root for Beechwood. They are a good team and have some great kids on it. Tonight though it was all about Pikeville who also has some great kids, coaches, and just simply made the plays necessary to win the state championship!

Congratulations Panthers on a well earned state title!!! :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
When Pikeville went down 21-14 and UK was getting schooled only choice I had was to get out the KY bourbon. I wish I were in Bowling Geeen!
Spirit100 Wrote::dudecomeon:

I'm a NKY guy so yes I'm going to root for Beechwood. They are a good team and have some great kids on it. Tonight though it was all about Pikeville who also has some great kids, coaches, and just simply made the plays necessary to win the state championship!

Congratulations Panthers on a well earned state title!!! :1:

Hey. Beechwood put up a fight in the 3rd quarter...they are and always have been a force to reckon with....and will be in the future!TongueirateSho
Paparazzi Wrote:When Pikeville went down 21-14 and UK was getting schooled only choice I had was to get out the KY bourbon. I wish I were in Bowling Geeen!

Yeah, I had to turn off my radio and calm down before the husband threw me out!! LOL
64SUR Wrote:Got a feeling you vote conservative study the game not the rich teams. :biglmao:

I picked Pikeville to go to Bowling Green since last year so I'm doing something right :biggrin: .in 1990 before the season started I placed a bet that The Cincinnati Reds would go from worst to first and win the World Series :truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:I picked Pikeville to go to Bowling Green since last year so I'm doing something right :biggrin: .in 1990 before the season started I placed a bet that The Cincinnati Reds would go from worst to first and win the World Series :truestory:

Show me Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next