•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 42 Beechwood 28 (1A State Championship)
What does RTD stand for?
Nice. Really cool video. You guys should be proud. I wish we had a video on here. Can you feel me MayfieldCardinal?
Panther, I have to disagree with one statement though. I think Mayfield has proven over the last decade that the 1a trophy belongs here.
Leonidas Wrote:What does RTD stand for?

Return
To
Dominance
Well idk who beechwood gets back next year but they were sure good this year buncha respect for slusher hard not to like him. Pretty confident in pikevilles chances next year I thought the 2015 team was not gonna compare to the 2014 team but man they proved me wrong very proud of the boys and the coaches. I mean idk what is gonna happen next year i have not the slightest clue about teams outside of eastern ky, beechwood, Russellsville, I thought raceland was gonna be good this year but I mean u saw what paintsville did to them, Paris is good but I think paintsville is the only 1a team in east ky that can prove they r better than pikevilles next year, I like paintsville and I want to see them win every game besides the pikevilles games. Kent phelps great RB Should be a leader for his team, Blake Charles should be a leader for the panthers so I expect paintsville and pikeville to be the best out of east ky, I think pikeville has potential to be just as good as they were this year so I believe paintsville does too
mysonis55 Wrote:Panther, I have to disagree with one statement though. I think Mayfield has proven over the last decade that the 1a trophy belongs here.

That was the radio intro that played before the game broadcast-- our sports coverage is top notch; agree or not, it was a phenomenal piece of production by our broadcast team!
Love to see the second part!!!!! Lol!
Me too. Especially to be able to watch some football now that season is over.
Finished product turned out great!!! Thanks panther thunder for the hard work you put into making these videos!!!! I know it takes a bunch of your time !!! I world also like to thank the panther nation for welcoming #1 into the family , treating him with the love and respect he received while playing as a panther!!! We truley apreciate it!! Hail pikeville !!! I'll be waiting on a repeat on 2016 !!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Tune in next time and you'll hear them say "The dog ate our playbook!!!!"....AHAHA!!!! CRY NAZIS CRY!!!

They shouldn't have let the Pikeville running back make it to the secondary Confusednicker:
Panther Thunder Wrote:

awesome video:Thumbs:
Panther Thunder Wrote:

Well done on capturing moments in time. Call it a hunch, some folks will really appreciate this for many years to come!

Thumbs up on the final product...and a big salute to all who take pics and vids honoring high school football!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Great video as always. Panther football family is so lucky to have so much coverage and resources. Thanks for all the memories that will last a lifetime.
Thanks Panther Thunder for doing such a fine job. Doing something of this quality takes a lot of your time, and effort. Keep up the good work man. As always...thanks !! BTW. Looking forward to next season's championship hi lites
As a parent and a fan, I want to thank you, PT. some precious memories on there we will always treasure! Great work!
I knew after the game that night we'd won the battle up front on both sides. What I didn't realize until I saw the highlight video (Tip of the cap to Panther Thunder AKA "The Redneck Ed Sabol") was just how lopsided that advantage was on both sides of the ball the majority of the night. I also never thought I'd see a 3 man front defense be successful at the high school level. Can't say enough about Coach Mac and the Uber Talented staff hes surrounded himself with!
The defense that evening was so impressive, as was the whole team. Actually, it has been a rare occasion to see a Beechwood team dominated the way it was that evening, especially by a class 1-A team. Beechwood did find a way to look better in the 3rd. qtr. for a little bit, but when Wyatt Battaile went under center to accentuate the power run game, then it was lights out.
It's finally here Thunder. The wait was definitely worth it, that was a flawless video and edited to perfection.

Something Pikeville fans and players will be able to look back on in 40 years and truly appreciate.
Is it football season yet? Excellent video. I am pumped for football season and have been forever.
Awesome video.....Hail Pikeville :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Awesome video.....Hail Pikeville :Cheerlead

are you on the Panther bandwagon now?:biggrin:
Twitter scoop is that Pugh is going to Georgetown College ?
Ah, you know Twitter. Believe half of what you see till proven true.
Hard to believe that Pikeville college will let him leave Pikeville.
Live Maroon Wrote:Ah, you know Twitter. Believe half of what you see till proven true.

Saw where Pugh committed to Georgetown College ? Via Twitter
TigerBlues Wrote:Saw where Pugh committed to Georgetown College ? Via Twitter

He and AJ Vanderbeck will officially sign with Georgetown today. Proud of both those young men.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)