Poll: Will they be Ranked next year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
No
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Football
Do u think they will be ranked next year?....I believe they wont during pre season but during the season they will...IDK
if they arent pre season top 25 then they may get there early, but IMO they wont be ranked long if they are because of that brutal SEC schedule. I see UK going 6-6 or possibly 7-5 next year, and UK fans need to accept that as a very good year.
see i dont know...uk is a very streaky team...if ky would have beat south carolina who they were supposed to this yr (L, 17-24) and got 3 YARDS against TENN to upset them...uk could have been 10-3 this yr....i mean u never know...10 wins next yr is not likely but i wouldnt say uk couldnt get 8 or 9...maybe contend for a new years bowl and a big payout...
I think they will early.

And on a side note, they get the same payout no matter what bowl they go to. The SEC takes all the bowl money (after expenses) and divides it up evenly between all of the schools.
Id say they will be in there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:if they arent pre season top 25 then they may get there early, but IMO they wont be ranked long if they are because of that brutal SEC schedule. I see UK going 6-6 or possibly 7-5 next year, and UK fans need to accept that as a very good year.

Since you can see the future....

Am I going to be rich ????Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol well i hope there ranked
I see them being ranked next year, but not pre-season. Woodson has matured greatly since his sophomore season, and with the talented, young defense they have coming back, they will be contenders in my book. I see them going 9-4 or possibly 10-3 next season.
Does anyone know of any big prospects that are interested in UK??
being a Belfry fan wont hurt your chances! lol
BelfryPride Wrote:Since you can see the future....

Am I going to be rich ????Smile
I can see them being ranked in the 20's.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

They need to get them a good QB so after Woodson leaves they will be ready or do they already have one???
I don't think they'll be ranked, but they will get some votes.
Here's rivals' preseason Top 25 for next year.
Kentucky got votes according to this.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I see them being ranked next year, but not pre-season. Woodson has matured greatly since his sophomore season, and with the talented, young defense they have coming back, they will be contenders in my book. I see them going 9-4 or possibly 10-3 next season.

I would love to see them with a 9-4 or a 10-3 record, but their schedule is pretty darn tough and if UK wants to get to a record like that, they will have to be on top of their game!
I haven't said this very often...but I'm excited about UK football next year. With what we're returning, I think we'll have a good season. 10 wins would sure be nice, but I'm thinking more of around 8 or 9.
I think they will be ranked from 15-25.
I think they will be early because of winning a bowl game... hopefully they will have an even better season and keep a ranking
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think that UK will end up being ranked before it's all said and done. They should start off 2-0, and then play Louisville close. Wouldn't be surprised to see them pull one out at home if they can contain Tebow(which is what killed them last season), but I think the defense will be tougher since Archer is gone. They've got the majority of their team back, and all those freshmen have a year under their belt. Like to see them go atleast 8-4 or 9-3 on the year.
SValley Fan Wrote:They need to get them a good QB so after Woodson leaves they will be ready or do they already have one???
They are considering red shirting Pulley.
I Say Yes!
If Kentucky can ever get past the idea of success is just playing in the SEC,and thinking maybe we could win this thing,,,well the sky is the limit for them.
They will be ranked, I think TidesHoss32 is just upset that KENTUCKY football is in better condition than BAMA football right now.
I was proud of West Virginia,s coach staying true to his roots over the big money bama offered.
After there easy games against EKU and Temple, UK should be in the Top 25 going into the Louisville game. Then throughout the rest of the season UK maybe bouncing in and out of the Top 25. But yes, they'll most definatley be in the Top 25 this coming season.
IRISH4 Wrote:I think that UK will end up being ranked before it's all said and done. They should start off 2-0, and then play Louisville close. Wouldn't be surprised to see them pull one out at home if they can contain Tebow(which is what killed them last season), but I think the defense will be tougher since Archer is gone. They've got the majority of their team back, and all those freshmen have a year under their belt. Like to see them go atleast 8-4 or 9-3 on the year.

I don't think UK will be ranked at the beginning of the season, but as it progresses yes. I don't believe however, they will play L'ville close... L'ville has the same team coming back with the exception of a couple of safeties and some Dline... but it should be a good one to watch at Commonwealth... I'm cheering for UK all the way except when they play my Cards!
They won't be ranked but will get there
cardinalfan27 Wrote:I don't think UK will be ranked at the beginning of the season, but as it progresses yes. I don't believe however, they will play L'ville close... L'ville has the same team coming back with the exception of a couple of safeties and some Dline... but it should be a good one to watch at Commonwealth... I'm cheering for UK all the way except when they play my Cards!

That's your opinion, but I look for the defense to be a lot better than it was last year...they seen that they can play with some of the better teams in the nation, but have to finish (like they did against Clemson, who was a top 10 team in the nation this past year at one point). The offense will be the same other than a few lineman lost to graduation. Should be a good game though, don't count them out yet.