Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dorton 52 Elkhorn 47
Another good game between these two teams. The big guy for EC had 26. The 3 guards from Dorton had 20, 17, and 13 points each.
I have heard that the big guy from Elkhorn is pretty good...Can he run the floor?...Someone said he had a nice touch around the rim....I guess they just dont have anything to go with him...I have also heard that they really dont do a lot of things on offense or defense....How good is Dorton this year?
Dorton is definitely down this year. The last three years have been unbelievable, but this team has much less depth and less star power. They are limited in the different looks they can throw at teams, but they play extremely hard and shoot the 3 as good as any of the other Dorton teams. These boys are starting to come around. Besides Pikeville and Belfry, they can compete with any other teams in the county. They are currently 10-8 on the season after only winning 4 games as 7th graders last year.

They boy from EC is almost impossible to stop. He has good hands, good footwork, and a soft touch on his shot. He has improved tremendously over the past year. If they can get him the ball, it is almost guaranteed points.
Congrats Wildcats and keep on working hard. Doing a GREAT JOB DW5!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Congrats Wildcats and keep on working hard. Doing a GREAT JOB DW5!

Thanks, Playboy5. The boys are playing hard and beginning to gain some confidence in themselves.
im lookin forward to seeing the big kid from EC play with the Millard kids next year on the freshmen team. They should be good.
Congrats to the young wildcats keep it up
Congrats Dorton.
Congrats Cats.
Congrats
Congrats.