Capital, WV - 78
Johnson Central - 72

Christian County - 73
Lawrence County - 60

Huntington Prep - 79
Virginia Episcopal - 71

Hazard - 62
Sheldon Clark - 51
Sheldon Clark dun went and done it.They hoping to have a good year but losing to Hazard aint a good sign.Not kicking Hazard,just gonna be a long year there looks like.Hope not as got kin there.
Jbs is going to upset the 14 region.
Yes I'm a parent who coached over 20 yrs. With Elijah Justice as coach u can imagine what he expects. With the transfer of Elijah Branham from phelps and steven silvers from shelby they r a top contender. Johnson central in 15 region will be beat by Lawrence county who will win 15 region. The best team in 14 region is cordia but not eligible. Knott will win first game but Jbs will pull it off in 2nd and district and region. All comments welcomed.
phantaysia Wrote:Yes I'm a parent who coached over 20 yrs. With Elijah Justice as coach u can imagine what he expects. With the transfer of Elijah Branham from phelps and steven silvers from shelby they r a top contender. Johnson central in 15 region will be beat by Lawrence county who will win 15 region. The best team in 14 region is cordia but not eligible. Knott will win first game but Jbs will pull it off in 2nd and district and region. All comments welcomed.

[Image:

]

Wowza! You all must have graduated from recruiting school too.... Ole JT's phone going to start ringing from 15th region schools. At least you guys have some hopes and dreams. I would suggest you get your tickets to support the Patriots in March. We will make room on our bandwagon.

More mash taters please!