Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia Fires Mark Richt
Who are the dawgs going after...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Who are the dawgs going after...

Not sure but I know who UK should be after...again I know it won't happen since Barnhead won't cut a check and they want to see Stoops prove he'll go 5 wins or less next year!

Richts career has been very good, 83-37 SEC record at Georgia! Not good enough for UGA hence the firing after losing 3 games in the SEC this season!!! ( had lost 2 and 3 conf. games the last two seasons )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Richt

My hunch is they'll get a proven OC or DC from a top 25 tier school and give him the head coaching reigns or promote a proven FCS HC seeking to move up! I think the current NFL and College Color Commentators who have coached before are pretty comfortable making the $$$ they currently make minus the stress and time constraints on their families ( but I've been wrong before ).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Too Early yet with such a young resume but if Coach Jeff Brohm, Western Kentucky Univ, continues at his current pace he'll be at an UGA tier school in the next few years!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Richt like Miles won't come to UK.

Hearing Kirby Smart Alabama DC maybe the New coach at Georgia.

Don't be surprised if Richt ends up at South Carolina
Strikeout King Wrote:Richt like Miles won't come to UK.

Hearing Kirby Smart Alabama DC maybe the New coach at Georgia.

Don't be surprised if Richt ends up at South Carolina

My money is on Smart...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im willing to trade them and give them 50 million for a Stoops-Richt trade.
I've never known a better man to work with student athletics.... Winning 9 and 10 games a year in the SEC is a very good accomplishment.... He will have a job soon if he wants!!!