Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. South Warren (4A State Championship)
Thoughts and predictions?
Spartans defense will be too much. South Warren 28-14.
To actually see this is a dream come true for so many JC fans.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1448784014]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Before THOMCAT beats me to it.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1448783903]

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1448783903]
With only one more game to play, here is Class 4A... from Top to Bottom.

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/att...1448784143]
JC and SW have no common opponents.

JC has played both teams in the 3A state finals.
SW has played no teams this season in any of the other classes

SW was in Class 3A last season.

Warren County has four football schools...
Warren Central, Warren East, South Warren (4A)
Bowling Green (5A)
That's an insane talent pool.
[IMG]
Greenwood is also in warren county.
Come on JC that tasted bad. But gotta go with Eastern Ky!!!
I am so proud of this group of guys!! They have worked extremely hard, overcoming key injuries at critical points in the season. They have not been at full strength since the Ashland game and won't be at 100% this week against South Warren. Not once have I heard any of them complain or make excuses. These guys just pick each other up and move on. Win or lose, this is a season I will never forget. And, while I'm sure these players don't realize what they have accomplished, in time they will look back and realize what an unbelievable accomplishment this truly is.

Let's go boys!!! One more step to take!!!
One more fish to catch.
Good Luck JC!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Southwarren by a couple scores is my guess.
Going with Johnson Central want bet a dime on this one. I know nothing about South Warren but I do like predictions. Go Johnson Central :Cheerlead

Johnson Central 21
South Warren 20+-=
I am pulling for Johnson Central in my heart. My head tells me South Warren wins.
South Warren has one of the more balanced offenses in the state. They have a very good QB in Ryder Litten and they have also used the wildcat package a few times earlier in the year with Austin McElwain. However, Kayron Namvong, is their playmaker at the running back position. They seem to be able to lean on either Litten or Namvong depending on how the defense is playing them. However, like someone mentioned before, their defense is on another level. They had an 8-game stretch where nobody scored over 7-points against them this year, only giving up 29 total points during that stretch. Not too mention, they are averaging only allowing 5.9 points a game in their 14-games this year. That defense is very smothering and they are a very smart team. I will say though once you get to that final game you can throw all the stats and accolades out the window. State titles are won by the kids that want it the most. If JC can settle-in to a rythmn then I don't see any issue with them taking a state title back to Johnson County. It will depend big time on how they handle never being there before. Good news for JC is they have no pressure on them. SW has all the pressure. Good luck JC!!
JC wins this game. They don't have any quit in them. Like I said earlier finish the job boys and have a blast and give us old guys something to talk about. You have all the tools and above all heart.
South Warren by 21.
We love no chances.
Gotta pull for a mountain team even if its Johnson central Good luck to the Eagles
:Thumbs:
[Image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...ht_-_2.jpg]

The last Golden Eagle out of Johnson County on Sunday, please turn off the light.
Golden Eagles.... you have ONE MORE FISH TO CATCH!!!!!!!!

[Image: http://www.luckylures.nl/bass_record/Mac..._image.jpg]
Good luck to JC. It will be a difficult game but nothing worth having ever comes easy
South Warren teams they played had a total of 60wins and 71loses,best wins are John Hardin,Greenwood,Central Hardin....Johnson Central teams played had total of 78wins and 54 loses....best wins was Lex Cath (playing Belfry for 3a title)Ashland Blazer,Scott,Wayne County.....hearing all the South Warren love reminds of when they was 3a and every one was talking how there defense was then and they didn't even beat Tilman,i may be wrong but I think its a lot of same mess we heard when they was in 3a,there best wins games are against teams that are down this year.GO EAGLES
I think JC gets shut out by SW.

SW is the better team
I'm going with Johnson Central in a 14-6 game, South Warren scores late before Johnson Central runs the clock out. Both teams with rock solid defense but I think JC moves the ball just a little bit better.
There's no way you're keeping south Warren from the endzone at least three times! That said JC 31 SW 21. Most points put up all year on south.
JC 24 SW 21 Win or lose they have made one giant step this year! Good Luck!!!!!
Both of their defenses(if they play like usual)will keep the game slowed down and the score low. I'm not so sure either team will put up three touchdowns. SW isn't known for big number points. It could be whomever gets to 14 first will win this one.
Gotta go with JC! Workman is the definition of a leader and a champion! He was hit with a knee injury and battled through snap after snap with it! That's why he will be in the big show with his team this weekend competing for a State Title!! Proud to have a leader like that in Johnson County! GO EAGLES!!!