Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for Hillary?
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Keep the Hil...On Capital Hill!!!...lol

I don't even want to keep her there. lol

I'd rather have her testifying to the grand jury about role in the white-water saga...... but then again.. 'she can't remember'... and the files that were lost.... and where found later IN THE WHITEHOUSE.... lol......they were just misplaced... as she is now.
We all have skeletons in our closet...lol
ronald_reagan Wrote:I don't even want to keep her there. lol

I'd rather have her testifying to the grand jury about role in the white-water saga...... but then again.. 'she can't remember'... and the files that were lost.... and where found later IN THE WHITEHOUSE.... lol......they were just misplaced... as she is now.
No, we don't need another Clinton in the White House...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:We all have skeletons in our closet...lol

But only a few have stained blue dresses... in theirs. Smile
nope
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tis true!!!...lol
Nope.
Old school Dawg Wrote:A question that I hear daily in the mines and wonder how you all would answer.
i don't like her so no.....not because she's a woman it's just her Ideas are to out there.....and plus her husband didn't do to good of a job at President...also is it true that during the Vietnam war that Bill Clinton dodged the draft & Went to Germany and Burnt the american flag.....my algebra teacher said he did
RammsteinFan92 Wrote:i don't like her so no.....not because she's a woman it's just her Ideas are to out there.....and plus her husband didn't do to good of a job at President...also is it true that during the Vietnam war that Bill Clinton dodged the draft & Went to Germany and Burnt the american flag.....my algebra teacher said he did

Smile Smile
ronald_reagan Wrote:Smile Smile

For once I'll agree with you and have a laugh on that one as well Smile Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have been a registered Democrat for nearly 3 decades.
I have never missed a vote. But I honestly have no idea for whom I will cast a vote for.
I have always liked Hillary, but am not quite sure if I could actually vote for her....I have never really considered myself a sexist, but can't think of any other reason not to vote for her. I have cast many votes for women in the past without hesitation.
There isn't another person running that I like more than Hillary, so, I guess I'll have to wait and see if i can actually do it.
......the more I think about it, the more I think I just might though.
The Guru Wrote:I have been a registered Democrat for nearly 3 decades.
I have never missed a vote. But I honestly have no idea for whom I will cast a vote for.
I have always liked Hillary, but am not quite sure if I could actually vote for her....I have never really considered myself a sexist, but can't think of any other reason not to vote for her. I have cast many votes for women in the past without hesitation.
There isn't another person running that I like more than Hillary, so, I guess I'll have to wait and see if i can actually do it.
......the more I think about it, the more I think I just might though.

What all do you like about her?

What positions does she have that you agree with?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If she ran for president when I can vote no.
ronald_reagan Wrote:Smile Smile
Well you didn't answer my question did he?
Hillary Clinton, while burned by perhaps her own naivte about Beltway politics in the first health care go round, sincerely believes that the healthcare industry (PHARMA and AMA and IN$URANCE) must be reformed drastically in order to better serve common people instead of pumps and suits with second homes in Naples.