Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Coaches Assoction Scrimmage Results
Jackson City 47 Middlesboro 37
JBS 46 Hazard 37
Letcher Central 36 Buckhorn 15
Somerset 46 Breathitt County 41
Knott Co Central loses by 2 to North Laurel in OT. Knott is deep they played 5 in 5 out.
Hazard would have won that game if they would not have subbed with 4 minutes to go. They were down 3.
How did Leslie do?
Letcher and Jackdon City looked pretty good
Letcher, Jackson city, and June Buchanan played good. Knott played ok, but a lot of their players got hurt.
JBS will surprise a lot of people this year. Hazard will be fine, just gotta fine the right combinations. There is a lot of good young talent coming that way.
easternky Wrote:JBS will surprise a lot of people this year. Hazard will be fine, just gotta fine the right combinations. There is a lot of good young talent coming that way.

[Image: http://theotherhubby.files.wordpress.com...eroll1.gif] More mash taters please!!!
Has anybody heard any updates on the Slone girl that got hurt Saturday for Knott ? I hope it wasn't serious.
watched every game that day, heres what i learned
- Knott is good
- Letcher is better than people think
- Breathitt looked sloppy
- JBS is a top 10 team
- Hazard and Jackson City arent that good
I left before Knott played. Talk is put Higgins on any of the top 5 teams in the 14th and they win region. Some say she may be the best that ever played there. Breathitt did look sloppy but will get it together and Letcher always finds a way to peak at the right time. I still like JBS as the sleeper.
Knott is good but beatable. Breathitt doesn't have enough guard play. Hazard hasn't showed up in years. I still can't see JBS being a challenge, but you never know. I have always liked Letcher's program, but they are rebuilding. Leslie county will have a long season in front of them.
Da Truth;1946683[B Wrote:]Knott is good but beatable[/B]. Breathitt doesn't have enough guard play. Hazard hasn't showed up in years. I still can't see JBS being a challenge, but you never know. I have always liked Letcher's program, but they are rebuilding. Leslie county will have a long season in front of them.
[Image: http://memecrunch.com/meme/E1T1/you-high-bro/image.jpg]
SMH! Knott runs the show in the 14th this year! Ole FatPat suggests to sit back and enjoy the ride! More mash taters please!!!