Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Vandy Updates
Van Hagar Wrote:Two fabulous play calls back-to-back, off tackle on 2nd and 14, followed by an eight-yard slant route on 3rd and 13. Then for dessert our world class special teams give up a blocked punt. If Vandy finds some way to lose this game, THEY should fire everybody
Confusednicker: I've went thru all the stages and now all I can do is laugh. I went by anger two quarters ago. Blood pressure isn't worth it.
Van Hagar Wrote:Another Dorian Baker drop. Another pitiful Landon Foster punt. Anybody got a guess on the over/under for attendance at next weeks game against Charlotte? I'm thinking 15,000 tops. I have four tickets, but I don't think I have enough cash to give somebody to take them.
I went to the ULL game, first game of the season, I knew then I wasn't returning this season.
Van Hagar Wrote:Two fabulous play calls back-to-back, off tackle on 2nd and 14, followed by an eight-yard slant route on 3rd and 13. Then for dessert our world class special teams give up a blocked punt. If Vandy finds some way to lose this game, THEY should fire everybody

Vandy and UK should trade coaching staffs. It would be beautiful, rarely do you see a deal where both sides get screwed.
1st down Vandy. 2:17 left
Ball game. Vandy taking a knee
3rd down vandy. They though it over. Kentucky should get ball back around 30ish seconds left
4th down. FG attempt for Vandy upcoming
10 seconds remaining, UK ball no TO
Just when you think Vandy is back at the bottom of the SEC, UK refuses to give that spot up. BUT we are improving, or so I'm told.
The absolute, without a doubt, beyond comprehension, worst loss of what has turned into a super-crappy year. I sorta hope we lose to Charlotte, so the loss that we"ll get from Louisville won't cost us anything. Now I'm gonna go yell at my wife for a while.
Can John Clay and Mark Story kiss Mark Stoops' a-- anymore the past few weeks with all the articles they have written saying they are improving and needs more time? AND that they do have the TALENT needed to play against the SEC? WHAT THE HELL!!!! They can't even beat a BAD Vandy team now! We are back to the Curry days. How is that showing improvement? This is PATHETIC!!!! This team, and program, are lost!!! Stoops has no control anymore! This is utterly insane that we are back to seeing this program to how it is now.