Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bosie St. 43 - Oklahoma 42 (OT) -- Fiesta Bowl
FINAL

:letsparty
BSU43 OU42
Final!
What A Game One Of The Best Ive Seen This Year!!!
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!:1:
HOW about that statue of liberty play wow!
What a call goin for 2. What a call with the catch and pitch to tie the game and send it to OT. Man that coach deserves a raise.
Took the words right out of my mouth TOMCAT. Simply AMAZING
AMEN BROTHER wow what a play!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:AMEN BROTHER wow what a play!

I gotta get up at 6, I'm glad I stayed up for this.
GREAT Game!!!!
Boise Boise Boise

Undefeated

The Best Bowl Game Of The Year!!!!!!!!!

Wow
Doc Holliday Wrote:Boise Boise Boise

Undefeated

The Best Bowl Game Of The Year!!!!!!!!!

Wow

No doubt Doc.
HOOK AND LADDER
Statue of Liberty

I love it!
Redneck Wrote:I gotta get up at 6, I'm glad I stayed up for this.
I do to for work but it was worth being tired to watch this game!:flame:
Boise State pulled out some great trickeration at the end of regulation and OT to pull out the win. I believe this moves the NCAA one step closer to a possible Playoff system, and I'm happy for it.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
TOMCAT06 Wrote:I do to for work but it was worth being tired to watch this game!:flame:

Exactly, the only down side is I gotta drive all day, lol. The last 2 minutes of this game was the one of best 2 minutes of football I have watched. How about Ian Johnson proposin to his girlfriend after his interview, she said YES. Johnson is in heaven tonight, well deserved.
Can't wait to watch PTI tomorrow, should be very interesting, lol.
That was awesome! My g/f was like i wish u still played football ahah! I wish i was good enough to play college ball i love football so much!
92 is PUMPED UP!!!
Man it doesnt get any better than that! The passion these kids have to go out there and play the game with all they've got and play to win like Boise did. And the way they won it I have never seen done before. One of the best games of the year. Congrats to Boise State on the Fiesta Bowl victory and the perfect season.
-STAT- Wrote:Man it doesnt get any better than that! The passion these kids have to go out there and play the game with all they've got and play to win like Boise did. And the way they won it I have never seen done before. One of the best games of the year. Congrats to Boise State on the Fiesta Bowl victory and the perfect season.

And that is why I LOVE college football. I take college sports over professional sports ANY day of the week.
Redneck Wrote:And that is why I LOVE college football. I take college sports over professional sports ANY day of the week.

Yeh me 2!!! Its just like high school games but on tv! I LOVE IT!! Nothing like a good football game! I want to play college ball so bad! I wish there is somewhere i could go that i could actually get some pt!:Thumbs:
Ian Johnson IS THE MAN!
Look for the the Tide to go after him if Saban turns it down. WOW is all you can say the game I have watched in the last couple of years. I thouht The Sooners had it in the bag after the INT and returned to for the TD!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
AND I FELL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never would have thought that I would see the day that Boise State could beat a power school and tradition such as Oklahoma..Great coaching job and that team plays with heart and pride! I am sure and HOPE that this game will be played on ESPN Classics and if anyone knows that it will...WILL U PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND LET ME KNOW..Damn, can't believe I missed the 4th quarter and OT!!!!!!
i second that!:thumpsup: by far the best game of the year in college football...Boise has guts man, simple as that!
Redneck Wrote:And that is why I LOVE college football. I take college sports over professional sports ANY day of the week.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:BSU43 OU42
Final!
What A Game One Of The Best Ive Seen This Year!!!
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!:1:
HOW about that statue of liberty play wow!

Unreal. I'd never seen anything like it. If it worked, coach was a hero. If it didn't they would have called for his head.
Gutsey calls made this game even more amazing than it already was.

Same here my friend same here. Collegiate athletes play for so much more than professionals do.
a come back and then another come back to tie it and then OT with a statue of liberty play to win it with a hook and ladder to tie is up just minutes b-4 and then to top it all off a purposal on national television it was a great night for the Boise State fans i love it completly love it
The got to have one of the best coaching staffs in america and i love their blue field.
-STAT- Wrote:Same here my friend same here. Collegiate athletes play for so much more than professionals do.

And the sad thing about it is these "professionals" use to play with that same heart and desire (some still do, but it's rare) til they started gettin paid to play.
Congrats Bosie St. I loved the hook and ladder.