Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Ravens moving back to Cleveland?
Aren't the Ravens and the Browns the same team, just different uniforms? It only makes since that the Ravens pack up and head back to Cleveland. :biggrin:
You are mistaken. The Ravens have more Super Bowl then the Bungles and browns. I think what your trying to say is shouldn't both Ohio team combine to form a team somewhat good every year
Browns would not add much to the Bengals.
I hope the Ravens tank so they can get Henry in the draft. Whatever needs to be done.

Im expecting another Bungles collapse now, especially without the ginger.
^ OMG, don't do that to Henry, he has a chance to be good in the NFL. What a shame to ruin a perfectly good career....
Don't you worry. He will be a superstar in Baltimore.
Now if he's one of those that only like to work 16 weeks a year then he should go to cincy.
Henry would be a good fit on Baltimore.
^
Im hoping.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Don't you worry. He will be a superstar in Baltimore.
Now if he's one of those that only like to work 16 weeks a year then he should go to cincy.

That's a good point, because in Baltimore he would be ruined after the first 4 preseason games.....
Impossible.
Ravens 1-0
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ravens 1-0

Which conference do they play in? Big East or SWAC? I couldn't remember.... Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:Which conference do they play in? Big East or SWAC? I couldn't remember.... Confusednicker:

I know what you mean. The Ravens division is weak. Always has been Confusednicker:

Ravens 2-0
The Browns have had the lead in their games this year then give it away at the end. No big names just some guys who wanna play ball
3-1

:igiveup:
3-2 but at least were not the bungles Confusednicker:

Ravens could easily by 5-0 or 0-5