Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry French
I have tried in the past but have forgotten how to get to individual team records on the God Awful KHSAA website through the years to be able to calculate the total number of wins Larry has. Started at Mercer, then Meade, then Lincoln, Boyle and now SW. Can anybody help me. He doesn't show on the all time wins list because it's a min of 250 but he's got to be getting close.
I don't know how many wins, but is a class act and an outstanding coach.. Great man!!!
This may help
http://www.kyhssports.freewebspace.com/custom3.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He is an exceptional coach
I'm not positive about it, but, I think my cousin said he started out at Berea Community coaching him in middle school ball.
He's from Madison Co so it's possible
He is approaching 300, I've tried to get him to turn his career wins in but can't get him to do so. 300 will probably happen next year.
Larry should be at 295. When he arrived at SW he was at 277..
Coach French is an ole' Berea Pirate. His dad owned the shop in Berea for years. He still has plenty of family in Berea.
I went to Grad. School with Larry. He was Coaching in Mercer at that time. Great Man and a Great Coach. I think He will break 300 next year.
theotherfrench Wrote:He is approaching 300, I've tried to get him to turn his career wins in but can't get him to do so. 300 will probably happen next year.

I don't understand "turn them in" The KHSAA knows how many wins the man has so why isn't he on the list?
SouthSider Wrote:Larry should be at 295. When he arrived at SW he was at 277..

You know this for a fact?
They have to be confirmed and signed by each school he was the head coach for.
That shouldn't be hard to get done.