Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia 27 Kentucky 3
Final.
Another disappointing game for the wildcats and Towles with 96 yards and 0 td's and 2 ints.
Inb4 Stoops press conference saying, "We have to play better, we have to coach better." There is no way this team is going to improve under this staff.
Offensive and defensive play calls were questionable the whole game. I'm not saying in anyway I could call the game any better, but with the money Barnhartt is giving this football program Mark Stoops could go out and get a different coordinator. D.J Elliot hasn't proven anything calling the defense in 3 years now.
I'm shocked. Stoops says the QB position is now open. Still though until I see it I won't believe it. He seriously needs to find some experienced coordinators to help him. I'm sure we would never hire all first year coaches for the basketball program
One of these days you nut job supporters will believe me.
^^^ It's not a matter of believing you as it is a matter of seeing what happens. If they don't get some experienced coaching to help then it's going to be the same old thing year after year. They won't get rid of stoops this year, but he has to make some changes.
We have to try something different because Towles has proven time and time again that he is very inconsistent. He's either on fire or he's playing like he did today. This team needs more consistency.
The program is becoming a real joke! We don't block or tackle and we are weaker than other SEC teams in every position... Not to mention our special teams outside of our fg kicker are very below average! Where is all the talent we supposedly recruited? I don't see it? Ga has played terribly lately and we can't compete with them? TN has lost 4 games and we get blown out by them? This team doesn't look like it is capable of beating any other SEC team or Louisville right now! Headed for a 5-7 season and a trip to NOWHERE. With all the problems SC has had they are playing TN's ass off in Knoxville?? At this point in the season Ky is the worst team in the SEC..... Hands down! That tells me a lot about our coaching staff........ A bunch of way over paid folks IMO......
Time for Stoops to sit down with both DJ Eliot and Shannon Dawson and tell them that if they font get things fixed and fixed now they both Will be looking for New jobs. Towels just needs to transfer yo a small school he sucks. Plain and simple. I'm still gonna give Stoops one more year to show improvement. If not then I'll get on board with time to go.
i know, right? Wrote:We have to try something different because Towles has proven time and time again that he is very inconsistent. He's either on fire or he's playing like he did today. This team needs more consistency.
Towles needs to turn in his equipment and give baseball a try before it is too late!
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^^ It's not a matter of believing you as it is a matter of seeing what happens. If they don't get some experienced coaching to help then it's going to be the same old thing year after year. They won't get rid of stoops this year, but he has to make some changes.

The bright side is we can all thank God that Jordan Swindle is not on the UK Rifle team because he would have killed somebody or himself by now! He has killed so many drives! Living breathing drives! Murdered them! Ryan Timmons reminds me of Bruce Jenner! I vote for Dorian Baker to be Josh Forrest replacement next year Baker darn sure can't catch! Somebody needs to tell Matt Elam Burger King is hiring, it's a whole lot harder to block him from the Drive in Whopper line.
We seriously have the weakest bunch of pansies on the offensive line ive ever seen.
Im not kidding when I say we had a line that would have killed that bunch in high school.

Towles is digressing which is 100% on the coaches.

My sig says it all.

Should have listened to me all along and got a good coach in here.
Towels should have never went to Kentucky to begin with. He's a good QB but he's not no SEC QB.

Matt Elam isn't living up to all the hype that everyone gave him coming out of high school.

Receivers and TE's need to start catching the ball. Can't be dropping wide open passes.
I don't think we have a offensive or defensive lineman that could play for any SEC team other than maybe CJ Johnson...The last 4 games our players and coaches have preformed poorly, no excuse for this at this time of year...This is hard to watch for a glass is half full guy...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ugly game for sure.