Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Pikeville 11/13
This game will come down to special teams :flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:This game will come down to special teams :flame:

Yep, Pikeville will have an overwhelming advantage in extra point kicks.:truestory:
Lov pikeville in this one
Pikeville has things rolling right now. There sights are set on a rematch with Paintsville and a long over due trip to state. The program at Pikeville seems to be doing well and the future is bright. Williamsburg was hit to hard by graduation, and has not quiet rebounded yet.

Pikeville 35
Williamsburg 21
Pikeville not get caught looking too far down the road again. This Yellowjacket team will shock the world if they are being thought of as a foregone conclusion. That said, I think the Panthers take care of business handily.
Pikeville 56 Williamsburg 0
" Warning Alert " to all Pikeville fans and players this will be a war. I'm not blowing smoke either.......Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:" Warning Alert " to all Pikeville fans and players this will be a war. I'm not blowing smoke either.......Confusedmoke:
I think you are going to be shocked 64! How many does Pikeville have to win by for you to jump on the Panther Train?
Pikeville's coaching staff does a great job, they have better talent, and are playing really well this year...Wburg comes to town in a rebuilding year with a freshman QB that had his first start last week...That's not good for the Jackets...Good luck to both teams and hope it's a well played injury free game...
Jetpilot, what time you picking me and pj up...:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:I think you are going to be shocked 64! How many does Pikeville have to win by for you to jump on the Panther Train?

My train is Williamsburg first,Paintsville second and hazard third. Williamsburg didn't get much loved from Pikeville fans last year 2yrs picking Raceland over Williamsburg. So don't get nervous Jetpilot Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:Pikeville's coaching staff does a great job, they have better talent, and are playing really well this year...Wburg comes to town in a rebuilding year with a freshman QB that had his first start last week...That's not good for the Jackets...Good luck to both teams and hope it's a well played injury free game...

The FAA says I'm still grounded but I am allowed to buy beers at Pig in a Poke if you guys make it up here! 64 says he is going to Corbin but that game is a rout. You all should both come up here.:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:My train is Williamsburg first,Paintsville second and hazard third. Williamsburg didn't get much loved from Pikeville fans last year 2yrs picking Raceland over Williamsburg. So don't get nervous Jetpilot Confusednicker:

Well put Pikeville fourth so after those three are out you can climb aboard the Panther Train!TongueirateSho I was wrong about Williamsburg last year, after watching the championship game online I did think Williamsburg was the best team in Class A.:truestory:
jetpilot Wrote:Well put Pikeville fourth so after those three are out you can climb aboard the Panther Train!TongueirateSho I was wrong about Williamsburg last year, after watching the championship game online I did think Williamsburg was the best team in Class A.:truestory:

Deal ...... I only need a ride Oldjacket I lost all my money at the horse track last week. I have a lucky Quarter. :truestory:
:bike::bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:
And you guys bring pjdoug with you!Confusedinglepar
jetpilot Wrote:Well put Pikeville fourth so after those three are out you can climb aboard the Panther Train!TongueirateSho I was wrong about Williamsburg last year, after watching the championship game online I did think Williamsburg was the best team in Class A.:truestory:

Mayfield won it last year, but imo Williamsburg looked like the better team in the championship game. This house was pulling for the burg in that game.
OldJacket Wrote:Pikeville's coaching staff does a great job, they have better talent, and are playing really well this year...Wburg comes to town in a rebuilding year with a freshman QB that had his first start last week...That's not good for the Jackets...Good luck to both teams and hope it's a well played injury free game...

I would definitely go if I had free transportation on a jet plane.
jetpilot Wrote:The FAA says I'm still grounded but I am allowed to buy beers at Pig in a Poke if you guys make it up here! 64 says he is going to Corbin but that game is a rout. You all should both come up here.:Cheerlead

I'm thirsty Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:And you guys bring pjdoug with you!Confusedinglepar

They wont bring me :Sad04:
Friday is just around the bend.
bac2369 Wrote:Friday is just around the bend.

maÑana
64SUR Wrote:My train is Williamsburg first,Paintsville second and hazard third. Williamsburg didn't get much loved from Pikeville fans last year 2yrs picking Raceland over Williamsburg. So don't get nervous Jetpilot Confusednicker:

I was wrong when I said Pikeville fans was picking Raceland over Williamsburg last year. I didn't see one single posters making a prediction in that game. My mistakes :pondering: Go Jackets!!!
jetpilot Wrote:The FAA says I'm still grounded but I am allowed to buy beers at Pig in a Poke if you guys make it up here! 64 says he is going to Corbin but that game is a rout. You all should both come up here.:Cheerlead

JP you gotta take them to Vansant at Big Moe's if they come
Pikeville 52-28
TigerBlues Wrote:JP you gotta take them to Vansant at Big Moe's if they come

:pondering:
What's Pikeville's home radio station?
98.1 fm
Gonna be a chilly night. Dress warm, and be prepared. When the sun drops behind the mountain, the Panthers go on the prowl. Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote::pondering:

You would love that place Dougie TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:You would love that place Dougie TongueirateSho

I bet Confusednicker: