Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Pikeville 11/13
Does anybody know if Qb Alex Poore will play tonight for Williamsburg. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Does anybody know if Qb Alex Poore will play tonight for Williamsburg. :popcorn:
I'm sure he will be a game time decision. They're not going to tip their hand any more than they absolutely have to. Either way, going to be a good game and fun to watch. Any Williamsburg fans on here coming, message me. I might even buy ya a coffee. Lol
Pikeville 42
Williamsburg 24
64SUR Wrote:Does anybody know if Qb Alex Poore will play tonight for Williamsburg. :popcorn:

As of yesterday he was not playing...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville 35 to 28
Pikeville rolls 52 -18 TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:Pikeville rolls 52 -18 TongueirateSho

Thanks for the 18pt TigerBlues did you flip Quarters like I did. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Thanks for the 18pt TigerBlues did you flip Quarters like I did. :Cheerlead

I gotta sling some love to the Burg 64 :popcorn:
Pikeville has too many horses for the burg in this game.
Pikeville 48 Williamsburg 21. Good luck to both teams, and hope this game is injury free.
TigerBlues Wrote:I gotta sling some love to the Burg 64 :popcorn:
To quote another poster, bull butter. You're hoping they knock Pikeville out of the playoffs and that's your only motivation. Confusednicker:

Just kidding safe travels to all and prayers for an injury free game for everyone.
PHSForever Wrote:To quote another poster, bull butter. You're hoping they knock Pikeville out of the playoffs and that's your only motivation. Confusednicker:

Just kidding safe travels to all and prayers for an injury free game for everyone.

Wait a minute PHS, not true at all. I thought you were sending PM's to anotherfootballnut about how you wish Raceland beats Paintsville and knocks them out Confusednicker:
TigerBlues Wrote:Wait a minute PHS, not true at all. I thought you were sending PM's to anotherfootballnut about how you wish Raceland beats Paintsville and knocks them out Confusednicker:

I really doubt that. I think we can all agree TB that Pikeville/Paintsville in the semis would be one of the most epic games in the history of mountain football.:truestory:
For those of us who just can't be at this game, i'm looking forward to Panther Thunder's highlights. Outstanding work!
My only prediction is I think Pikeville is going to make a statement! I'm out!:redboxer:
Guys Williamsburg could easily be playing hazard next week with a 105lb freshman Qb. :please: understand this is a WARNING :runtouchd:runtouchd
64SUR Wrote:Guys Williamsburg could easily be playing hazard next week with a 105lb freshman Qb. :please: understand this is a WARNING :runtouchd:runtouchd

Pikeville is gonna roll 64! And you passed up free beer! Gosh if that guy is really 105 I fear for his safety.:devilflam
64SUR Wrote:Guys Williamsburg could easily be playing hazard next week with a 105lb freshman Qb. :please: understand this is a WARNING :runtouchd:runtouchd
If he's 105, y'all better weigh his cleats down with the way the wind is blowing here today. Lol
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville is gonna roll 64! And you passed up free beer! Gosh if that guy is really 105 I fear for his safety.:devilflam

Only seen him play last week an he is quick as a panther. :popcorn:

Lol ! Still smoking those blunts eh ? I thought you put that stuff down.:biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:Only seen him play last week an he is quick as a panther. :popcorn:

Could've said "quick as a tiger", but you didn't....that's good. Thanks . :Clap:
Big Five-0- Wrote:Lol ! Still smoking those blunts eh ? I thought you put that stuff down.:biggrin:

No I'm smoking more than ever at Corbin Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:
jetpilot Wrote:I really doubt that. I think we can all agree TB that Pikeville/Paintsville in the semis would be one of the most epic games in the history of mountain football.:truestory:

No doubt JP, be safe driving to Vansant :Thumbs: