Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Bulls
If they make it, Im happy. Ive been looking for the Bulls return to the playoffs for quite a while now.
Oh. Did you find the Bulls return to the playoffs for quite a while?
yeh me 2..i mean getting swept in the 1st round..nice thing to look forward too..lol
Oh shut up. At least there going to make the playoffs, unlike your Lakers. First round this year and we will only improve from there. Stop putting down my teams, I mean first round is pretty good after you only win 21 games in your previous season.
yeh sorry but the lakers play in the tuffer conference...and if the lakers played the bulls the lakers would win....BULLS ARE TERRIBLE...LAKERS ARE PRETTY BAD.....wut can i say both teams suk rite now..lol
Actually the Bulls have already beaten the Lakers this season. Well, thank goodness there in the Eastern Confrence.
no duh they have already beaten the lakers this season...but who cares both teams are TERRIBLE...so it doesnt matter....the bulls suk worse
If the Bulls beat them, they dont suck worse which you yourself admitted the Bulls beat them. I know its hard to admit the Bulls are better than the Lakers this year. I cant hardly believe it myself but its true.
When your best player is a rapist what do you expect?

Laker lack of class. i love it!!!!!!!
ok first of all that statement is out of line...a rapist?? hmm...i guess thats why the case was thrown out by the "victim" haha....just cuz they have 15 world titles doesnt mean u have to be jealous!!

GO KOBE!!!!!!!!!!
Kobe gave the girl an undisclosed amount of money out of court. Proving again, as long as you have money, you will never be guitly. Look at OJ.
hey who cares..he didnt rape her!..so wut if he sleeps around, u think hes the only athlete that cheats on his wife? lol
That is true, but they found marks on the girl which makes me question if this was her choice or if Kobe got a little out of hand.
well she dropped charges on him and he was said to be innocent on rape, and like they say you cant rape the willing and what girl wouldnt be willing to have kobe...but anyways back to the BABY BULLS lol...are they on somewhat of a skid right now?
No, they have won three straight. Well that had a game last night dont know how they did.
why dont we talk about the real good teams in the nba..like the spurs, pistons, heat, mavericks, kings, cavs, ne team besides the dreadful bulls
well i meant that i thought they werent up to par, thats all
but we could be talking about any team we want, all you have to do is start a new thread, but this thread,however, happens to be about the BULLS!
Oh, there up to par in my book. Better than most teams in the East....winning record...looking prety good to me.

We are talking bout the Bulls because the thread is about the Bulls. SHOCK!! haha...Go figure where I would get an idea to talk bout the Bulls on a thread about them... You dont have to get on here and talk about them.
O i c
i really havent been keeping up with the Bulls becasue they arent really my team but thanks for clearing things up for me
haha right since this thread is about the BULLS maybe we should be talking about the BULLS, not the spurs, pistons, heat, mavericks, kings, cavs...thats right we are talking about the "dreadful" BULLS
dreaful dreadful bulls....they wont do ne thing this year....wait and see
They will make the playoffs wait and see.
Who does "they" refer to?
Da Bulls is who they is refering to, BGRBABE.
I think Da Bulls is a lot of things.
What kind of things?
Ben Gordon 22 points in the 4th quarter, had 36 for the game in the comeback against the Bobcats...haha....But still Gordon looks good and I think he is possibly the top candidate for Rookie of the Year. He averages 15 a game which leads all rookies.
Ben Gordon has really stepped up and surprised me this year and he is a legit candidate for the rookie of the year, but there are a lot of other rookkies in the league that may be a little ahead of him for the award so i think he is going to have to start playing even better if he wants to win this award
also this season there have been a lot of young players to step up for the bulls and allow them to have a season that they are having
Bulls are 5th in the East and won the other night against Lebron without Curry. The Bulls have players who have stepped up and played well while others were injured.

Just to let you know, Ben Gordon has the highest pts average in the 4th quarter in the entire NBA. Can you say clutch?
Yea that is clutch but i mean Dwight Howard of the Magic has relaly stepped up and played well this season as a rookie staright out of high school...I mean in 72 games this season he is averaging 32.3 minutes per game, 10.10 rebounds per game, 1.64 blocks per game, and 11.4 ppg. That is very impressive coming from him and he has helped lead a Magic team to 34 wins this season and a possible playoff birth off of a 19 win season last year...THe kid is averaging a double double, so i think he is a legit candidate for the ROTY (Rookie of the Year) but we will just have to wait and see
no way okafor is rookie of the year..bulls are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!