Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Bulls
o calm down...the bulls are at home in game one they were favored so they should have won the game...arenas played terrible for the wizards and they still had a chance to win at the end...its only one game and ur takin gordon over arenas?? someone needs to watch a different sport.lol
I was just trying to get you mad. I know Arenas is better. I just love remembering how you said Bulls wouldnt make the playoffs and did. But Von are they still terrible? haha

Chandler played well against the big men of the Wizards.

Man I can get excited. We havent won a playoff game since 1998. Jordans last season.
alright alright..i was completely wrong about them not making the playoffs...but they won a close game one against the wizards...arenas prolly had the worst game of his life and they still almost won..so we'll see in game 2
the Bulls seem to be heading in the right direction...they just need to contain areneas and about two others and they should be ok
well the bulls jus got absolutely whipped today
Bulls had a great season this year and with all the talent they have I think they will be back in the playoffs next year and hopefully making it past the first round.
like i always said, the baby bulls were terrible, and i said theyd lose in the 1st round, which they did..lol...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:like i always said, the baby bulls were terrible, and i said theyd lose in the 1st round, which they did..lol...
Give all that young talent a year or two to mature. They will be solid. 8)
Actually Von you said there was no chance they would even make the playoffs and did. If they would have had Curry, no doubt they would have won that series.
Actually Von you said there was no chance they would even make the playoffs and did. If they would have had Curry, no doubt they would have won that series.
yeh they prolly would of...
Wow....Von you agreed with me.

I should savor this moment....haha
yeh..cuz thats the last time its happening
Ben Gordon...6th Man of the Year. He appeared in all 82 games (three starts) and averaged 15.1 ppg, 2.6 rpg and 2.0 apg in 24.4 mpg. He shot .411 from the field, a Bulls’ rookie record .405 from behind the arc (18th in the NBA) and .863 from the free throw line (16th). Gordon also finished with 3.21 3FG per 48 minutes (8th), 29.6 points per 48 minutes (11th) and 10.41 FG per 48 minutes (15th).
:oops:
Being sarcastic?

Just thought I would put the facts on there.
nah i wasnt bein sarcastic...god facts, just the amount of responses to this thread can indicate the type of season the bulls had, or should i say baby bulls