Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh 23 Cincinnati 17
Old school Dawg Wrote:Bengals can still get in if enough other teams lose cant they?No reason to close the thread, I mean season yet.

You really don't know anything about football, do you?
BFritz Wrote:I agree, nobody to blame but ourselves. The Bengals had every chance to win that game, and had it won, but they choked.

It wasn't a roughing the passer the call for a late hit, it was that he drove him into the ground. Which, again, goes to show how the Steelers try to win games. However, Carson came back after one play, so it didn't have the intended result.

I agree with this, Cincy SHOULD have one the game, but like every time this year, choked. That game was a picture of their season in a teacup..

Oh well, hopefully we'll see offseason changes, and get ready for next year.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:the officiating in this game was absolutely HORRIBLE. It was the worst game I have seen since the zebras tried to put Peyton in the superbowl against us last year. Oh well, JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD, they beat Cincy regardless of how poor the officiating was, and then put a boot in their playoff chances. Cant wait for a few certain people to make excuses on why they lost. Pittsburgh OWNS Cincy in Cincy. Its as simple as that. Ive said it all along, and Ill continue to say it. And this being my 15th game in 16 years (Pittsburgh and Cincy), I can and will also say that Cincy fans are the worst in football. And this includes CFL, World League, Arena football, XFL, etc..but heck, guess you cant say much after you lose a 15 on 11 game...WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WHO DEY? WHO DEY? WHO DEY? .......................................WWWWEEEEE DDDEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!

Yea, and Cincy owns Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh..
Old school Dawg Wrote:Cool posts Tideshoss32,,classy ,classy,,you need to counsel gorn,,hes totally lost.

Counsel me?
Last time I checked EVERYTHING you post is completely irrelevant, uncalled for, or just plain retarded. You can't type, or even put coherent sentences together. You don't know ANYTHING about football, so why are you on here?
Corrention, why are you alive?
Gorn Wrote:Counsel me?
Last time I checked EVERYTHING you post is completely irrelevant, uncalled for, or just plain retarded. You can't type, or even put coherent sentences together. You don't know ANYTHING about football, so why are you on here?

I wish you had been around when they were telling me I knew nothing about football and they'd change the subject every time I posted anything that had any kind of merit.

Gorn Wrote:I agree with this, Cincy SHOULD have one the game, but like every time this year, choked. That game was a picture of their season in a teacup..

Only really big thing I think they need to do is draft/sign a defense, maybe a few offensive linemen.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Gorn Wrote:I agree with this, Cincy SHOULD have one the game, but like every time this year, choked. That game was a picture of their season in a teacup..

I have no dog in this fight between you and Old School, but maybe before you call someone out on their grammar or spelling, you should go over your posts first. "Cincy should have WON the game" Not "one". This is not a jab at you in any way. Just pointing out we all make mistakes. You support your team and I respect that. But too ? as too why anyone should be alive over a football game is a little overboard IMO.
BFritz Wrote:I wish you had been around when they were telling me I knew nothing about football and they'd change the subject every time I posted anything that had any kind of merit.

Only really big thing I think they need to do is draft/sign a defense, maybe a few offensive linemen.

Yea, more defensive than offensive.
If they can get rid of all the off field garbage, they'll be great. Every team has that, Cincy just gets caught..
They had a great line, but then a few injuries killed it.
Big Willie, Steinbach, Braham, Levi Jones and... who was the other? I know Braham and Jones went down, and Giacheck (I can't spell it) and maybe Bobbie Williams were playing..

Nonetheless they need a couple more.

The potential is defintiely there, and I honestly believe Chris Henry could be one of the best ever, just needs a little attitude adjusment.
Crossbones Wrote:I have no dog in this fight between you and Old School, but maybe before you call someone out on their grammar or spelling, you should go over your posts first. "Cincy should have WON the game" Not "one". This is not a jab at you in any way. Just pointing out we all make mistakes. You support your team and I respect that. But too ? as too why anyone should be alive over a football game is a little overboard IMO.

I guess you didn't realize the pun :thatsfunn

Nah, you got it before I did..

But, if we're going to pick at one another's pimanship, you had one "too" many o's in that sentence.

What I typed was a pun :Thumbs:
I sure am sorry for anything said in a mean way to Gorn.He visited ny grandmother.Hes the man!!!Thanks Actually I finished 11th out of 200 but never took typing and mess up quite often
Gorn Wrote:But, if we're going to pick at one another's pimanship, you had one "too" many o's in that sentence.

I believe that the correct word would be "penmanship"
Gorn Wrote:Counsel me?

One more comment like this from anyone and they will spend some time on the outside looking in. There is no place on this board for this kind of behavior. Let this be considered a warning to everyone in this thread.
lol...typical Cincy Bengal fan posts...and they crack me up. All of them..:thumpsup: and my goodness Gorn, did you just post that Cincy owns Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh? You win 2 games in 700 years on our field and you suddenly own us? LMAO...that is freaking hysterical..you crack me up dude, really.
should have won the game??? HOW?? you had the zebras basically HAND your team the game, and they STILL couldnt win...Housh fumbled, wasnt called. Farriors personal foul was a horrible call, as was the pass interference on Chris Henry (who was probably carrying a gun), and this was just the 4th quarter. There was NO WAY Cincy should have had any chance to win, and justice was served in overtime. Even the black and white striped Bengals couldnt find anything wrong with that one....and another thing, when you go back to school, take that spelling class seriously. Either do that or quit trying to put people (who spell better than you) down...and Fritz, YOU said you didnt have any football knowledge, i was just agreeing with you....and I do believe that I and everybody else answered everything you asked on any post you were credited with...so that too...is crap.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:should have won the game??? HOW?? you had the zebras basically HAND your team the game, and they STILL couldnt win...Housh fumbled, wasnt called. Farriors personal foul was a horrible call, as was the pass interference on Chris Henry (who was probably carrying a gun), and this was just the 4th quarter. There was NO WAY Cincy should have had any chance to win, and justice was served in overtime. Even the black and white striped Bengals couldnt find anything wrong with that one....and another thing, when you go back to school, take that spelling class seriously. Either do that or quit trying to put people (who spell better than you) down...and Fritz, YOU said you didnt have any football knowledge, i was just agreeing with you....and I do believe that I and everybody else answered everything you asked on any post you were credited with...so that too...is crap.

Was alfus who said I had no football knowledge, and you and most of the other Bengals haters on here agreed with it. You've pointed out on some of my posts that they did have some credibility, so you're contradicting yourself.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
it doesnt take someone with great football knowledge to point out that Cincy has a decent offense..I wouldnt call that a contradiction..its stating the obvious.
BFritz Wrote:Was alfus who said I had no football knowledge, and you and most of the other Bengals haters on here agreed with it. You've pointed out on some of my posts that they did have some credibility, so you're contradicting yourself.
This thread will be closed if it doesn't get back on topic. It is about the game and only the game. This is the last warning!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Midee1 Wrote:I believe that the correct word would be "penmanship"

How many times did you check over your post, making sure there were no errors? Smile

Allright, everyone needs to get a good laugh in at Gorn.. but get it in quick, because this will be the last "free" one i'm giving.TongueirateSho

Perhaps I need to worry about my own "penmanship", before others..
Also, I do take back the things I said about Old School Dawg.. It's pretty funny how close everyone really is here in Martin County, and how many people know Ester Cassady, right Old School Dawg?Smile
By the way, there is no sarcasm there, because I only have good things to say about Ester, and what a fine lady she is.

However, I can't take back what I said to tideshoss32, as he is a dirty Pittsburgh fan, :moon: but I guess I can watch what I say a little better.. other than the Kimo hit was dirty and uncalled for.
Oh, what I said about Cincy should have won the game, I was serious. They had every opportunity (yes, i'm including the crappy officiating), but couldn't do it.

Hopefully things will get settled in the offseason, and the necessary changes will be made.

(go ahead and eat your heart out, i'm sure there are grammatical errors on this post)Confusedhh:
Gorn Wrote:How many times did you check over your post, making sure there were no errors? Smile

Allright, everyone needs to get a good laugh in at Gorn.. but get it in quick, because this will be the last "free" one i'm giving.TongueirateSho

Perhaps I need to worry about my own "penmanship", before others..
Also, I do take back the things I said about Old School Dawg.. It's pretty funny how close everyone really is here in Martin County, and how many people know Ester Cassady, right Old School Dawg?Smile
By the way, there is no sarcasm there, because I only have good things to say about Ester, and what a fine lady she is.

However, I can't take back what I said to tideshoss32, as he is a dirty Pittsburgh fan, :moon: but I guess I can watch what I say a little better.. other than the Kimo hit was dirty and uncalled for.
He said to keep it on thread meaning..TO GET OVER THE KIMO HIT BECAUSE IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, that the play you are talking about was LAST YEAR'S GAME@!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He said to keep it on thread meaning..TO GET OVER THE KIMO HIT BECAUSE IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, that the play you are talking about was LAST YEAR'S [email=GAME@!]GAME@![/email]

Shut up... No way.:Clap:
Was it really? I'm sure it happened Sunday, I was there.
No really, i'm serious.
Seriously.
No, but seriously, i'm really serious!
Promise!!!
All jokes aside, I really am!
So you mean to tell me the Kimo hit was last year?
I don't believe you..
This is a good place to stop this one!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.