Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill & Powell:
Any thoughts on this game?? I think both teams will play agressive and if Powell can play their game I think they will pull out the win.
If I do believe these are the only 2 teams in the 56th that haven't played yet. should be interesting game...:popcorn:

Good Luck To Both Teams!!!!!!
YouNeverKnow Wrote:Any thoughts on this game?? I think both teams will play agressive and if Powell can play their game I think they will pull out the win.
If I do believe these are the only 2 teams in the 56th that haven't played yet. should be interesting game...:popcorn:

Good Luck To Both Teams!!!!!!

i agree but powell might just come out on top but estill might want it more than powell
This will be an interesting game...thats all I have to say.
this could be the game that determines the 56th district tourny. it should be a fun one to watch.
I think that if Powell plays together and doesnt give up they will pull out with the win. Estill will be tough but it should be a really good game.
Powell
Its whoever wants it more..Both teams are pretty equally matched
Inyoureye4 Wrote:Its whoever wants it more..Both teams are pretty equally matched

I agree
Estill has the height advantage over Powell but I think Powell will out run them. They do very well on their fastbreaks. I agree that it's well matched but if the girls from Powell step it up..they might take it away.