Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 41 Johnson Central 0
Eagle Eye Wrote::biglmao::biglmao:

:lmao::lmao::dudecomeon:

Cat's got some real problems, huh EE?

Confusednicker:
BelfryPride Wrote::thatsfunn:thatsfunn

Nope, Belfry just whipped their asses and sent them back to Johnson County with a running clock and a goose egg on the scoreboard!

NO EXCUSES!

same thing will happen to you in the playoffs. remember I said so:trolldad2:
BelfryPride Wrote:I'm at a loss for words haha

Loss for words.... being an Administrator on this site must not mean anything to some people.

If an Administrator can use foul language in a high school forum, then make a joke about it.... Maybe somebody needs to give up their Administrative duties.

I enjoy being a member of this site and I don't use foul language. And I don't expect to see somebody in an Authority role on BGR use foul language either.

Referee's are instructed to issue penalties/fouls if a player or coach use foul language in a game. It's obvious BelfryPride feels he is above the BGR law.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Please keep this thread on the game. If you want to send me a private message, feel free to do so.

Site Rules Reminder: 1. Don't threaten or personally attack another person on this site. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/cmps_inde...LnYW4.dpuf
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Loss for words.... being an Administrator on this site must not mean anything to some people.

If an Administrator can use foul language in a high school forum, then make a joke about it.... Maybe somebody needs to give up their Administrative duties.

I enjoy being a member of this site and I don't use foul language. And I don't expect to see somebody in an Authority role on BGR use foul language either.

Referee's are instructed to issue penalties/fouls if a player or coach use foul language in a game. It's obvious BelfryPride feels he is above the BGR law.
foul language is pointless. throw a flag.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Loss for words.... being an Administrator on this site must not mean anything to some people.

It's not in the Rules and since when is that word "Foul"? No, I am not a"Above the Law".

1. Don't threaten or personally attack another person on this site. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/cmps_inde...LnYW4.dpuf
BelfryPride Wrote:Please keep this thread on the game. If you want to send me a private message, feel free to do so.

Site Rules Reminder: 1. Don't threaten or personally attack another person on this site. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/cmps_inde...LnYW4.dpuf

:lame:
Please keep this thread on topic. Thank you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow and people wonder why others can't stand some belfry fans. Example one above. An administrator no less.
pjdoug Wrote:same thing will happen to you in the playoffs. remember I said so:trolldad2:

You also said Johnsonville 42 - 14. I remember you said so. Confusedhh: that didn't work out to well for you either.:trolldad:
It has been edited. Please resume the game thread.
:AngelPray

Thank you Lord.
pjdoug Wrote:same thing will happen to you in the playoffs. remember I said so:trolldad2:

You say the same stuff every year. Nothing new here.
JC just ran into a buzzsaw tonight. Didn't expect this at all. Good luck JC in the playoffs, glad both teams come out without any major injuries.
[QUOT=adopted purple;1936174]Unbelievable. That why some pollsters had South Warren #1.[/QUOTE]

That is one reason I have had South Warren #1 all year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Belfry. . You just made a major statement on defending the state crown.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Crossbones Wrote:You also said Johnsonville 42 - 14. I remember you said so. Confusedhh: that didn't work out to well for you either.:trolldad:

I also said you'll get hammered in the playoffs.remember I said so.
IronMan86 Wrote:You say the same stuff every year. Nothing new here.

You do too. that's why I troll you arrogant a$$es.
Looks like Demarcus, PJdoug and Pulp will share a group hug tonight!
panther nation Wrote:Congrats Belfry. . You just made a major statement on defending the state crown.
bull butter.
I'm just a water boy i can say that....lol
pjdoug Wrote:I also said you'll get hammered in the playoffs.remember I said so.

That sounds good to me...every prediction you make against Belfry ends in our favor..keep up the good work.
Easy boys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I've had nothing but nice things to say tonight as far as Belfry's team and play on the field goes.... they beat us like a punching bag.
TJYSKY87 PIRATE FAN Wrote:I'm just a water boy i can say that....lol

one of your personalities is.
Congrats belfry!
TJYSKY87 PIRATE FAN Wrote:I'm just a water boy i can say that....lol

No you cannot!!
BelfryPride Wrote:Hmm, same meaning but different spelling. It seems that there's a double standard. Confusedhh::biggrin:

stay on topic please.
Granny Bear Wrote:No you cannot!!

it did :biglmao:
Cut a switch Granny