AtlPirateFan Wrote:Class 2A
Region 1: Mayfield / Owensboro Cath
Region 2: DeSales / CAL
Region 3: Llyod Memorial / NCC
Region 4: Danville / Lexington Christian
West Semi: Mayfield / DeSales
East Semi: NCC / Danville
State: DeSales / Danville

I agree with that except for the Lexington Christian. I think Shelby Valley wins that game but I don't know if Valley can beat Danville. If they do, I think they Beat NCC in a revenge game.
Mayfield goes through 2A like Rosie O'Donnell through a box of cupcakes.
Region 1: Mayfield/Owensboro Catholic
Region 2: Desales/Christian Academy-Louisville
Region 3: Walton-Verona/Newport Central Catholic
Region 4: Danville/Shelby Valley
West Semi-finals: Mayfield/Christian Academy-Louisville
East Semi-finals: Walton-Verona/Danville
State Championship: Mayfield/Danville
State Champions: Mayfield
wildcats fan Wrote:Region 1: Mayfield/Owensboro Catholic
Region 2: Desales/Christian Academy-Louisville
Region 3: Walton-Verona/Newport Central Catholic
Region 4: Danville/Shelby Valley
West Semi-finals: Mayfield/Christian Academy-Louisville
East Semi-finals: Walton-Verona/Danville
State Championship: Mayfield/Danville
State Champions: Mayfield

The Danville at NewCath semi-final in the east would be a good one to see. And of course, Mayfield hosting either of the Louisville privates will be a fun one to attend.

Whoever survives the west should be considered the odds-on favorite, IMO.
E's Army Wrote:Mayfield goes through 2A like Rosie O'Donnell through a box of cupcakes.

I am not so sure about that, I believe they will go home without the metal this year.
E's Army Wrote:Mayfield goes through 2A like Rosie O'Donnell through a box of cupcakes.

Wether someone agrees with you or not they have to think that's a funny statement.
Mayfield has a tough road to the finals, first they will have to knock off Owensboro catholic. Then on to meet either desales/cal, and in the finals probly either Danville or ncc. I think this road is a bit tougher than last years class A road to the finals!!!
killbilly usmc Wrote:Wether someone agrees with you or not they have to think that's a funny statement.

Oh it's definitely funny, I just don't know if I am a believer in mayfield after there performance against Corbin. The cardinals my be as good as advertised I just can't see it yet
Nope, Murray will be back at War Memorial in regionals after beating OC by 2 or more touchdowns.
If Shelby Valley manages to get into the east semi-finals would that game be played at Shelby Valley or Danville? I would assume it be played at Danville but just want to know.
Football_4_Life Wrote:If Shelby Valley manages to get into the east semi-finals would that game be played at Shelby Valley or Danville? I would assume it be played at Danville but just want to know.

It will be played in the odd region. I believe Danville is Region 3 and SV region 4 without looking it up. If that is the case the game would be at Danville
I thought Shelby Valley and Danville were both in Region 4. They're are in the bottom end of the bracket and should be in the east semis. NCC should be region 3 but I may be looking at it wrong.
I Misunderstood your question, now that I have actually looked. Danville and Shelby Valley would meet in the regional 4 final. Both being #1 seeds Danville would host as the odd district in that event. Then winner would travel regardless for the state semifinal game
Well with Shelby Valley having to travel to play Danville I don't see them coming out of that game. Even if they do the travel to NCC will be the end of the road for them. As bad as I hate to see it though. I would love to see my Wildcats in Bowling Green but I just don't see that happening.