Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KYMSFA 2015 Semi Final & Finals Game Times
Is that why big bad black cats run from Johnson central and your 8 grade would only play our 7 grade team than you wonder why your kids have been extinging your football team for Pikeville and Johnson central ,
Need fire your head coach at all levels because john and his brother has run the program into the ground can't even beat a 1a school put a running clock on you
Back when you actually had a team that could of probably beat Johnson central or compete we offered you like 15 thousand dollar for a big contract you tucked tall and run
If you ever want to win again you better go down and try spend some money and get the best coach you had back from paintsville tigers from what I've seen since the exit of joe to tigers black cats are terrible
But don't worry old donnie Ray will help you finish off the program
From what I see belfry school offers a better school for the kids from wv
Mayfield gets Tenn kids Covington Cath ft thomas get ohio kids just the lucky part of living on a border state and kids want to play for a winning program so why knock these kids for wanting to play for big time programs
With probably 4 of the better coaches . In ky.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Outstanding point Blackcat. From what I'm told they're playing with numerous hold backs and kids who don't even reside in Kentucky. The administration at Belfry must want a middle school state championship to do this. Win at all costs maybe?
Can't believe I'm going to defend Belfry, but I am. They have ONE kid who is legitimately 15 and was held back for good reason. The others that may be holdbacks are all 14. As I'm told. Ashland has no room to talk, from what I understand, over the years that area has benefitted from kids who transferred from WV as well. Y'all forfeited instead of showing up and playing so you really have no room to get on here and trash talk other teams.
I will gladly bring you my out of state tuition receipt. We pay it to play for the great coaching staff at Belfry and the tradition. We have a 40 acres in Ky and still pay it so the crybabies that get on here will shut up. No our boys didn't get recruited by Belfry we wanted what Belfry had. So I can say the $1,500 a year we pay is a great deal. 2 high school runner up finishes, 2 high school state championship, 3 middle school state championships is what my boys already have. Best thing to do is for your boy come on aboard. The pirate ship will continue to sail.
I've coached belfry players on team KY before, great kids. They are always cleared and I don't think they have had issues with association so who cares where kids come from, they are allowed to play.

Your allowed to enroll your kids in another district you just have to pay for it. Trinity, St. X, CAL and a few other private schools,in JCPS have players from other counties playing. If they have been cleared then it's a mute point. Move on.
Sounds like Blackcats and Tomcats are really just fancy names for big pussycats.
to bad that we aren't in the same division or we would find that out
Meow putty cats.
plantmanky Wrote:Negative, all games were at Lexington Catholic last year on Saturday, because of an over booking issue with Fayette Co Schools.

We had a second site to split the games, they backed out, nothing else we can do.

And to be fair one of the potential teams that may play that 8am game, was all for it.

I stand corrected:Thumbs: Getting too long in the tooth....my memory is playing tricks on me:biggrin:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Serious question here 44. How many players are on Belfry's 8th grade team were held back in the last two years and should be playing with the high school team?

Not nearly as many as The Ashland ForfeitCats......

Sounds and looks like to me that after JC and Matney kicked y'all once again....you had to crawl over to the Middle School board. All of our kids are legitimate 14 yrs old...with one kid who just recently turned 15. After all the ridiculous tap dancing the puddytats did to avoid the Belfry game....its pretty weak for someone to come now...after the fact....and be flaming about anything.

But that's typical Ashland. You always want the table slanted in your favor. Been that way for years.
They should make a rule about all the players having to abide by a certain birthday or something. That would make it fair. Oh wait....
Ashland School District has adopted an universal Mission Statement

"If you can't beat em... don't play em."
when their kids come to hard questions on tests they just erase them
SuperFan Wrote:when their kids come to hard questions on tests they just erase them

When Ashland Speech and Drama puts on a school play they just alternate letting everyone play the lead role

Ashland hands out participation trophies for P.E.
A few Tomcat tail hairs getting singed here. Confusednicker: :flame:
I find it hard to believe Belfry can't field separate 7th and 8th grade teams. I would rather have one for each to get more kids more experience. But to each his own.
Got to keep in mind that these are 13-15 year old kids you're talking about. Don't let kids take the fall for the decisions of coaches, parents, or an administration.

Belfry, act like you've been there before.
Ashland, act like you have been there before... Or at least act like you showed up and put up a fight at all. On a side note just like belfry booking rooms in advance for the state finals, so does Ashland. The athletic director says the kids always look forward to a nice break from basketball practice.
Also Ashland where was your concern over age when your coaching staff just laughed over a high school player assaulting a middle school kid and sending him to the hospital?
FBALL Wrote:I find it hard to believe Belfry can't field separate 7th and 8th grade teams. I would rather have one for each to get more kids more experience. But to each his own.

Sounds like a great plan. This may be exactly what we need to do in order to get to and win a state championship :-)
Wildcat18 Wrote:Got to keep in mind that these are 13-15 year old kids you're talking about. Don't let kids take the fall for the decisions of coaches, parents, or an administration.

Belfry, act like you've been there before.

we do have two separate teams...
Leonidas Wrote:The jackass who was all for it shouldn't be allowed to coach.

Playing a football game at 8am is beyond ridiculous. It's almost as ridiculous as putting the states "best" football teams playing in back to back days.

This affiliation begs for more involvement and then procedes to do stupid shit like this. Bravo, bravo!!

:baby:
Does anyone have team names for the games being played
PondCreekToWestwood Wrote:Sounds like a great plan. This may be exactly what we need to do in order to get to and win a state championship :-)

I'm not trying to be critical or knock Belfry. I'm just saying I would think they had enough for two teams. If you want to combine your teams, pay your money and play for middleschool state championships so be it.

And if Ashland was going to pay their money to participate they should have shown up.

My only point is it surprised me that people said Belfry didn't have enough kids for separate 7th and 8th grade teams.
FBALL Wrote:I'm not trying to be critical or knock Belfry. I'm just saying I would think they had enough for two teams. If you want to combine your teams, pay your money and play for middleschool state championships so be it.

And if Ashland was going to pay their money to participate they should have shown up.

My only point is it surprised me that people said Belfry didn't have enough kids for separate 7th and 8th grade teams.

We do have separate 7th and 8th grade teams.. But our good kids play up to give them more playing time on the 8th grade level.
FBALL Wrote:I'm not trying to be critical or knock Belfry. I'm just saying I would think they had enough for two teams. If you want to combine your teams, pay your money and play for middleschool state championships so be it.

Belfry plays Varsity and JV. We just don't participate in the KMSFA at the 7th grade level. It's worked very well in developing players and providing invaluable experience that has been paying dividends at the High School level.
Ok that makes more sense then. I know some of the WV schools do varsity and JV with 7th and 8th.

It explains why you can't really enter a 7th grade team if you have 8th graders playing JV.
should be a good weekend of football
Belfry0304 Wrote:we do have two separate teams...

I never said you didn't. Not everyone is out to get Belfry.