Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers v.s. Broncos
Whos going to win?
-STAT- Wrote:Whos going to win?

Broncos are tough, but we need the 49ers to pull it out. Denver has a solid run D, but hopefully Frank Gore can eat their D up. 49ers pass offense is pretty bad, but hopefully establishing the run will open up some passing opportunities.

I have no football knowledge, so someone tell me how that's wrong.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Im going to go with the 49ers.
Well the 49ers are going into an always tough environment at the Mile High, and since they have been eliminated from playoff contention, hopefullly they can play the role of spoiler and beat the Broncos and keep the Bengals slim hopes alive. I am no way shape or form a fan of the 49ers, but this will be the only time you will ever see me root for them.
-STAT- Wrote:Well the 49ers are going into an always tough environment at the Mile High, and since they have been eliminated from playoff contention, hopefullly they can play the role of spoiler and beat the Broncos and keep the Bengals slim hopes alive. I am no way shape or form a fan of the 49ers, but this will be the only time you will ever see me root for them.

You're a good man:Thumbs:But the playoff hopes aren't that incredibly slim. They could be better, I admit, but they're still not horrible
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:You're a good man:Thumbs:But the playoff hopes aren't that incredibly slim. They could be better, I admit, but they're still not horrible

Yeah I totally agree they could be alot better. But you have to think about the situation the Broncos are in as well, pretty much the same as Cincy, fighting for their playoff lives. But I dont think Denver has enough firepower to do it. Although Cutler has been improving the last 4 or 5 games, this will be too much of a pressure situation for the young buck. Cincy has alot more experience on both sides of the ball and they have a greater chance than making the playoffs than Denver, IMO.
I'd say the Broncos will win by 12+....but I'm pullin for the 49ers.