Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry & Clay Prediction
proud44pirate Wrote:I can say I have had a son on the 2012 team and this years team. The teams really don't compare but in a good way. Two different beast totally. Both in my opinion and I have seen 8th grade football played at its highest level, are the best in each respective year.

Im in full agreement with this statement.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Should be a battle. If Belfry were at 100%....quite honestly....this would not be a game. Period. When healthy....talent jumps out at you from everywhere. However....the injuries shift the balance a bit. Game will hinge on the defensive side of the ball.

Belfry 30-14

IronMan86 Wrote:Delusional you are

Crossbones Wrote::thatsfunn Don't know if that is the funniest post of the year or the dumbest? I'm going with dumbest. Every time I've seen Belfry play corbin in middle school, corbin lost. Most of the time by several touchdowns. Maybe that's why corbin dropped down. Confusedhh:

footballmom33 Wrote:I have no doubt that there are many who have been, are, and will be as good as my baby, so stop all the mouthing off about Belfry's mommies and daddies. If you didn't want a debate on who thinks which team is better, you shouldn't have posted in the first place. I have no reason to trash talk Corbin or any other school for that matter. Our state is loaded with many talented athletes and that thrills me. Just give it a break already.

Once again you want to come at me when I only praised Belfry. I don't care if we debate which team is better. I love good sports debates. But, don't think for a second that I brought this topic up. The three quotes above are quotes from Belfry fans in response to a Harlan County fan. So yeah I'm going to comment when Belfry posters start downing Corbin when no one from Corbin had said anything. And you wonder why I was mouthing off about Belfry mommy's and daddy's, because they were mouthing off about my kids. Would you sit back or would you defend your own. Only difference is you tried to down play Corbin's program I praised Belfrys, just said I wasn't ready to put this group with the greats before them just yet.
Death_Valley Wrote:This is funny😂😂😂 that's why Corban dropped to D-1 to get away from Belfry..

This was the third quote I spoke of, I previously clicked on the wrong quote.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:This was the third quote I spoke of, I previously clicked on the wrong quote.

I believe you included a post from myself....in which....was not in response to anyone. Just the musings of an old man who has been around the block a time or two. I only got into the conversation when the comment was made:

"You can talk about injuries, but the bottom line is Corbin was never at full strength for their two runs in 2013 and 2014. My opinion is all the teams I mentioned would beat this years Belfry with a couple putting a running clock on them. "

In fairness that comment was made by you....of which I completely disagreed.

I never attacked any prior team or program.....just defending this special group of kids....that happen to be pretty banged up right now.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:I believe you included a post from myself....in which....was not in response to anyone. Just the musings of an old man who has been around the block a time or two. I only got into the conversation when the comment was made:

"You can talk about injuries, but the bottom line is Corbin was never at full strength for their two runs in 2013 and 2014. My opinion is all the teams I mentioned would beat this years Belfry with a couple putting a running clock on them. "

In fairness that comment was made by you....of which I completely disagreed.

I never attacked any prior team or program.....just defending this special group of kids....that happen to be pretty banged up right now.

I did select your post by mistake that is why I provided the other quote I meant to select.
Sounds good