Whitley County 4-4
Letcher County 4-4
Letcher 65
Whitley 35
Whitley by 12.
Whitley by 14
It's going to be another shootout for the Colonels but they win. 49-42
Whitley County 45-38
October 19, 2012 at 8:54pm Whitley County Colonels lead Letcher County Cougars 42-12 at the half. Zach Mills had 9 carries for 202 yards in the first half.
Williams for LCC is out for the year. Lucas is suspended for the game. Whitley rolls in this one.
Doctor J Wrote:Williams for LCC is out for the year. Lucas is suspended for the game. Whitley rolls in this one.
If that's the case, then I retract my previous statement, it won't be a shootout. All Woods and Whitley in this one :Cheerlead
Sad to say but when Letcher played North they acted like they did not have no heart. Especially after Williams got hurt they just pretty much gave up. If that's the way they play Woods will run wild on them!! Whitley and Woods 49, Letcher with no Williams 7, Letcher and Williams 28. Hopefully no injuries!!! God Bless & Go JAGS
Whitley Co 42-35
The Colonels ride Cool Hand Luke Woods to a win...
Whitley
Go Colonels... Winner will be third?
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:Sad to say but when Letcher played North they acted like they did not have no heart. Especially after Williams got hurt they just pretty much gave up. If that's the way they play Woods will run wild on them!! Whitley and Woods 49, Letcher with no Williams 7, Letcher and Williams 28. Hopefully no injuries!!! God Bless & Go JAGS
I watched the North-Letcher game. Letcher put no effort into that game what so ever. I don't mean to take anything away from North, they are an excellent team and are having a dream season. It was just so odd to see how dysfunctional Letcher Central was. Whitley-Letcher will be Whitley all night long.
If Williams and Lucas out Whitley 65 Letcher-0.
Know for sure that Williams is done for the year. Lucas was ejected in the North Laurel game, so he should be out unless overturned by KHSAA.
Whitley in a big way.
Luke Legend will carry Colonels to the win.
On The Chain-Gang They'd Seen Every Kind Of Man - But Luke Became A Legend
Long drive for Whitley County but if Mr. Williams is out for the season. Nice ride back for the colonial. :Cheerlead

Whitley county 49
Letcher County 14
Whitley County - 49

Letcher County Central - 27
Until Whitley County learns to play a little defense, I don't know how anyone can pick them to win. Harlan County ran the ball down their throat all night and Whitley NEVER made an adjustment to even try to stop them. I know they are young or inexperienced or whatever you want to call it, but usually by 7 or 8 games in to the season there is no such thing as young or inexperienced.
I would call this game a toss up. While Woods is as good as they come, until they stop someone it will be hard to win. Good Luck to both teams.
Copperhead11 Wrote:Until Whitley County learns to play a little defense, I don't know how anyone can pick them to win. Harlan County ran the ball down their throat all night and Whitley NEVER made an adjustment to even try to stop them. I know they are young or inexperienced or whatever you want to call it, but usually by 7 or 8 games in to the season there is no such thing as young or inexperienced.
I would call this game a toss up. While Woods is as good as they come, until they stop someone it will be hard to win. Good Luck to both teams.

Didnt Whitley fire their D_Cord early in year because of this?
Williams had surgery to insert a screw in his foot and is done for the season. His Mom posted pictures following surgery last Thursday. Best of luck to him and for his complete recovery.
I talked to him and two months he will be 100%. Going to run track this year which is what he should have done his first year. Letcher better slow the ball down. Hope for injure free game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Does anyone have season stats on woods? Curious what they look like this year.
Woods 169 yards a game rushing and 140 yards a game passing. Averaging 9 and a half yards a carry. Sacks have hurt his average per carry.
KnowAllAboutIt Wrote:Does anyone have season stats on woods? Curious what they look like this year.

289 yards passing 4 TD's 1 interception. 19 carries for 118 yards rushing against Harlan County. 4th in the state in rushing yardage.
Sounds like woods should be the running back not the qb