Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 24 Raceland 22
final
Congrats Fairview I thought Raceland had it won with 7 secs left.
Sounded like a great game
This turned out to be a great game! Hats off to Fairview!

I'm baffled as to why Salmons went with onside kick!
The Ams yacked one up.
Congrats to Fairview
Better team won. Plain and simple. I have no words.
Great game Fairview!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Better team won. Plain and simple. I have no words.

SAY WHAT????

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
When was the last time Raceland didn't win a district game?
Ramcat77 Wrote:When was the last time Raceland didn't win a district game?

2015 :biggrin:
I think both teams were equally matched, which isn't good for Raceland.
Congrats to to Fairview. They wanted it more than the Rams and they deserved to win. That was a totally different team than the one that I saw play Paintsville last week. Raceland did not play with much passion at all in this rivalry game and if they come out flat next week it will be a running clock in favor of the Tigers.The Rams have a lot of work to do between now and next Friday if they want to play a respectable game with Paintsville.
Boys we just aren't very good plain and simple
Ramcat77 Wrote:When was the last time Raceland didn't win a district game?

2000. Raceland was 1-9 that year with the only win coming from the season opener against East Carter.
The Am's lack of speed cost them in this one.
Tiggers next.
^Bloodbath.
I am surprised by this, but Roy is a good QB and Washington is a good receiver. Fairview obviously came to play tonight.

On another note, I feel for you Raceland guys on these message boards. No group of fans has supported their team more and starting with Messer's class, I've read about this group of classes of players for years and how they were going to finally deliver a state title. What in the world has happened?
nekysportsfan Wrote:I am surprised by this, but Roy is a good QB and Washington is a good receiver. Fairview obviously came to play tonight.

On another note, I feel for you Raceland guys on these message boards. No group of fans has supported their team more and starting with Messer's class, I've read about this group of classes of players for years and how they were going to finally deliver a state title. What in the world has happened?

It's a host of things that have been adding up all season.
wooooooooooo:lmao:
If Fairviews as bad as all the Ram fans say they are...per the prediction thread...and they get beat by them, dosent bode well for the last two reg season games and 1st round playoff game. Rams could end up 5-6. Not good for what a lot was saying was maybe their best team ever. I look for them to lose. To Paintsville, and Its just a toss up with Russell. Nobody knows which team will come to play on either side.
great game in ramland tonight. raceland got out coached if ya believe that one!! Fairview wanted the rams real bad. these kids really played inspired football tonight. great win for westwood tonight. party all weekend in the wood
Starts at the top and goes all the way to the bottom . they got out coached , out played , big big stupid penalties a running into the kicker which got a punt return TD called back on a senior , 15 hard dead ball personal fouls hat killed a drive on a junior , pass interference with 7 seconds to go on a senior those are three big bone head plays Racelsnd really missed Morgan Carman tonight at defensive end tonight . My honest opinion is the juniors think they are better than what they are and the seniors make to many dumb mistakes that seniors shouldn't make . I don't think Raceland took Fairview serious and before they knew it they were in trouble .
We got out coached, out played and we need a passing game. We have no threats. Coaches leave 2 big guys in whole game off. And def. you can't do that and win. Coaches need to wake up. U can't run up the middle all the time and you have to throw some slants. We are in trouble.
scrappy coco Wrote:great game in ramland tonight. raceland got out coached if ya believe that one!! Fairview wanted the rams real bad. these kids really played inspired football tonight. great win for westwood tonight. party all weekend in the wood

Number 42 can wreak some havoc on the edge.
mightydog Wrote:If Fairviews as bad as all the Ram fans say they are...per the prediction thread...and they get beat by them, dosent bode well for the last two reg season games and 1st round playoff game. Rams could end up 5-6. Not good for what a lot was saying was maybe their best team ever. I look for them to lose. To Paintsville, and Its just a toss up with Russell. Nobody knows which team will come to play on either side.

It's too late in the season to be wondering which team is gonna show up. I think this one may of done me in.

:ChairHit:
We had no one, NO ONE, lined up on 42 all night. Not a rb, tackle. NO ONE. We were "out everything-ed" tonight. Smh. Im sick to my stomach over this one boys.
I agree with a short passing game but don't think that would've helped tonight , every time Nataniel dropped back to throw at all he was on the run whoever was suppose to block the backside end never did , we were lucky to get the last TD the snapped rolled back to the qb , but you are right about one thing we are in big trouble
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I agree with a short passing game but don't think that would've helped tonight , every time Nataniel dropped back to throw at all he was on the run whoever was suppose to block the backside end never did , we were lucky to get the last TD the snapped rolled back to the qb , but you are right about one thing we are in big trouble

Paintsville absolutely manhandled Fairview's offensive and defensive lines last week. Those same Fairview offensive and defensive lines gave Raceland fits tonight, that's not good.