•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-0 Johnson Central#2 @ 8-0 Ashland#3
Wildcats11 Wrote:Don't know if you were referring to me or not? But Seger is a very sad, miserable individual!

I lived in Lawrence Co. at one time. It makes you that way.
Wildcats11 Wrote:I must have had great parents because you all have no respect for people! This whole board is full of angry and miserable people like you and Seger. How do you get so miserable, you start verberally abusing someone you never saw? You all must live a sad life!

I think it is hilarious that you think that I'm angry :biggrin:
Wildcats11 Wrote:I must have had great parents because you all have no respect for people! This whole board is full of angry and miserable people like you and Seger. How do you get so miserable, you start verberally abusing someone you never saw? You all must live a sad life!

Apparently you didn't get your mouth washed out with soap enough though

And you're right, I don't have much respect for those, like yourself, that doesn't know how to refrain themselves from vulgarity or profanity.
Bob Seger Wrote:I lived in Lawrence Co. at one time. It makes you that way.

I lived here my whole life and I'm not you so that's not it! Wink But I hope you have a wonderful day, Mr. Seger!!
pjdoug Wrote:I think it is hilarious that you think that I'm angry :biggrin:

Hey they think I am too. Lol

Funny how when you don't get all PC that you get taken that way, ain't it?
pjdoug Wrote:I think it is hilarious that you think that I'm angry :biggrin:

And you're miserable with your life!
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently you didn't get your mouth washed out with soap enough though

And you're right, I don't have much respect for those, like yourself, that doesn't know how to refrain themselves from vulgarity or profanity.

You don't have to respect me, I respect you though. I'm just that much of a man! Take a minute and look back, you're on a message board, degrading people. That's a pretty pathetic excuse for a man.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey they think I am too. Lol

Miserable people!! Get life's!!!!!!!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey they think I am too. Lol

I'm a Bob Seger fan and hate politically correct.
Wildcats11 Wrote:I lived here my whole life and I'm not you so that's not it! Wink But I hope you have a wonderful day, Mr. Seger!!

What do you attest to your filthy mouth to then? Upbringin?
Wildcats11 Wrote:You don't have to respect me, I respect you though. I'm just that much of a man! Take a minute and look back, you're on a message board, degrading people. That's a pretty pathetic excuse for a man.

You seem like a miserable and fine man. Go Dawgs!
Bob Seger Wrote:What do you attest to your filthy mouth to then? Upbringin?

blame it on Louisa!
pjdoug Wrote:blame it on Louisa!

Praying for you two!!
Wildcats11 Wrote:Praying for you two!!

Lol. Now isn't that rich!! You talk filth one minute and then praying for everyone else the next. Boy are you ever an inspiration!!
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Cant dispute what I said though can you, NsB112098764976436946568?

TongueirateSho

That Ashland has benefited from fairview. yes they have. But those kids were eligible by Khsaa standards and would have been at any other school. so what's the problem? As long as a school doesn't play an ineligible kid I'm ok with parents making the best choice for there child. You know Just like yours did by turning there basement into your very own Segar Pad For the last 40 years
Go cats!!!
Tomcat112087 Wrote:That Ashland has benefited from fairview. yes they have. But those kids were eligible by Khsaa standards and would have been at any other school. so what's the problem? As long as a school doesn't play an ineligible kid I'm ok with parents making the best choice for there child. You know Just like yours did by turning there basement into your very own Segar Pad For the last 40 years
No, not exactly what I was getting at. But hey, I know you gave it your best shot. Baby steps, I gotta keep tellin myself.

lol.....
T-CATS Wrote:Go cats!!!

Those balloons sure are a nice touch....Beautiful

I'm sure that'll get the boys all pumped up. Watch out eagles, these boys mean business.

:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer::redboxer:

By the way junior, where you been all week?
Wildcats11 Wrote:Miserable people!! Get life's!!!!!!!!!

Don't mean to be all nit picky and all, because I know you're doing the best you can do, but I believe it's "lives".
Bob Seger Wrote:As long as you have your own little Howard Stern that gets on 97.1 on Friday night and condones him you can crawl back in your little hole and shut up too. It takes a lot of gall for any fan base to accuse anyone else of being classless. There has never been any one sportscaster in the entire history of sportscasting that degraded Ashlands opponents kids, coaches, parents, players than the one you all exalt to god status. You sir are the epitome of hypocrisy to even throw a stone at someone else until you openly condem his shenanigan.

So in other words, bug off!!
As usual, twist things to suit you
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)