Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#10 Leslie County @ Shelby Valley 10/16 District Tittle Game
The week has finally come. Both teams have set this game up to be a dandy. Not to mention this game decides the district champion! Who do you all got?
The only thing I've decided on is that this game will be a slobber knocker!!!
Should be a very fun game to watch. I'm going with Valley 28-24.
I think Leslie's size and depth wear Shelby Valley out in the end. Also, special teams could also be a big factor Will be an Instant Classic, though. Leslie 35
Shelby Valley 24
Shelby Valley running game too much for Leslie.
SV 35
Leslie 21
Leslie by 3 tds
Should be a very good game. How much will the ejection of #85 effect Leslie?
Thank you Leslie County. :Cheerlead

Leslie County 42
Shelby Valley 28 ( And you can thank me for the 28pts ) Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Thank you Leslie County. :Cheerlead

Leslie County 42

If you think anyone breaks 28 points in this game you have problems or really dont know anything about these teams.
Valley held pburg to 6 points and they scored 20 on Leslie. Now leslie is gonna put 40 on SV? Jesus 64 lol. Both of these defenses are too good. I wouldn't be suprised if either team doesn't break 20.

It won't be a shoot out at all. Valley milks to much clock. And Leslie will not score at will. Valley has the best core of linebackers and secondary that Leslie has seen. With the exception of 5A Franklin County, Leslie will be the most talented team SV has seen this year. Should be a great game! Low scoring, don't know my prediction yet exactly!
Gator95 Wrote:If you think anyone breaks 28 points in this game you have problems or really dont know anything about these teams.
Valley held pburg to 6 points and they scored 20 on Leslie. Now leslie is gonna put 40 on SV? Jesus 64 lol. Both of these defenses are too good. I wouldn't be suprised if either team doesn't break 20.

It won't be a shoot out at all. Valley milks to much clock. And Leslie will not score at will. Valley has the best core of linebackers and secondary that Leslie has seen. With the exception of 5A Franklin County, Leslie will be the most talented team SV has seen this year. Should be a great game! Low scoring, don't know my prediction yet exactly!

This is not a math question but look at the math. :blondetea

Shelby Valley 12 Prestonsburg 07
Leslie County 30 Prestonsburg 20

Confusedmoke: Going to be a **** of a game wish I could come and watched this one. Instead I will at Log Mountain watching Bell County vs Corbin.
This is going to be as exciting as a fat kid in a Candy store !!!

Whoever takes care of the football and limits penalty will win . That being said my prediction

Shelby Valley 42

Leslie Co 29
Shelby Valley 21-14
64SUR Wrote:Thank you Leslie County. :Cheerlead

Leslie County 42

:gtfo:
Shelby Vally by 14 !!! Unlike the Blackcats of Prestonsburg !! Vally has a coach that can make adjustments to the game. From what I watched at Prestonsburg ,Leslie has a good qb that can take things into his own hands and change the outcome, if you let him, Vally won't do that!
My prediction.
Shelby Valley - 24
Leslie County- 21
Tim couch is gone! Valley by 10
I think this will be a shoot out honestly. Don't think either Defense will be able to stop each other offense for most of the game. So with that being said
LC-38
SV-32
Will be a great if both teams show up to play, I think it will be a one score. Hopefully in valley favor.

Sv 28
Lc 21
new o Wrote:Should be a very good game. How much will the ejection of #85 effect Leslie?

I guess Leslie is keeping this hush hush. :biglmao:
Eagles by 12
Cause 64 said so
Leslie wins this one with ease.
Got to go with kin folks. lol Leslie in a Tight One. 21-14.
Leslie by 2 tds easy
Leslie can run or throw. The D is big up front to stop the run but has good skill people to stop the pass. They also have a kicker
Leslie wins by 3
Shelby Valley defense will win this one.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:I guess Leslie is keeping this hush hush. :biglmao:

is the receiver out?
pjdoug Wrote:is the receiver out?

I know he was ejected from the P-Burg game .. I am assuming he is
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:I know he was ejected from the P-Burg game .. I am assuming he is

that will hurt them against the Wildcats defense.