Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 53 Perry Central 20
Final.
Pretty much over right after the first qtr.

Woods
314 yards rushing 5 TD's (about 250 in the first half) Didn't play hardly any in 4th qtr.
He also had around 125 yards passing.

Whitley improves to 4-3. Games against Harlan County, Letcher County, and Leslie left. Very possible they could finish 7-3, get a home playoffs game and head to Pulaski in the second round. One step at a time.
Impressive win for Whitley County!!
Cool Hand Luke....He's a natural born world-shaker...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Cool Hand Luke....He's a natural born world-shaker...

my favorite :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.
Pretty much over right after the first qtr.

Woods
314 yards rushing 5 TD's (about 250 in the first half) Didn't play hardly any in 4th qtr.
He also had around 125 yards passing.

Whitley improves to 4-3. Games against Harlan County, Letcher County, and Leslie left. Very possible they could finish 7-3, get a home playoffs game and head to Pulaski in the second round. One step at a time.

way to go Colonels.
Congrats Colonels.
Luke Legend!
The game next week against Harlan County at home should be for the two seed.
Luke Skywalker :worthy:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The game next week against Harlan County at home should be for the two seed.

maybe I'll listen in from Rupp.
Granny Bear vs pjdoug
64SUR Wrote:Luke Skywalker :worthy:
You rang sir
64SUR Wrote:Luke Skywalker :worthy:

with him is the force.
E's Army Wrote:Granny Bear vs pjdoug

No contest baby!!
Confusednicker:
Granny will be in Pike County cheering for her lowly pirates as the Bears play at Colonel Stadium.
Bears will roll in WC next week Confusednicker: congrats Colonels on the win tonight..
pjdoug Wrote:Granny will be in Pike County cheering for her lowly pirates as the Bears play at Colonel Stadium.

Granny will be exactly where she is right now!! Under the ceiling fan and in my overstuffed recliner!
:betterthanexpected:
On second thought, I may come to this game. I love Whitley's campus, always have!
I was busy with the game of the week.

What happened? It was tied in the first and early in the 2nd it was 21-14

I take it Perry eventually just wore out on defense because they play about 15 or 16 kids even though it's one of the biggest schools in the region...

#PerryProbs
Demarcus ware Wrote:Bears will roll in WC next week Confusednicker: congrats Colonels on the win tonight..

:igiveup:
Coach Larkey will be a while getting to 300.
Congrats Whitley. Nice to see a school with plenty of good athletes getting back on track