Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKU at Kentucky 10/3
Eastern makes the trip up 175 to Lex to take on Coach Stoops and the Wildcats.

Will KY make it 2 in a row and improve to 4-1 or will EKU upset the Cats on their own home field?
Cats beat em down and win by 20
Usually this is just another KY game beating up on EKU but with all the off season stuff that went on, I think UK will pin their ears back and lay a beating on Eastern. I could be wrong because I'm not sure Stoops will be like that, but I do look for some wood to be laid on the field.
Yeah, this is one time I don't think you have to worry about us not getting up for a lesser opponent. The coaches tougher job may be in keeping some of our guys from being too jacked up. This will be one the players will want to be 60-0, but like you said I don't think Stoops will pile it on. We were hollering for Barker against Missouri, we'll probably see him some this week😄! Don't care so much now though.
Cats win big and it would be beneficial to give Barker reps in the second half to gain valuable experience!

Especially since Barker is so beloved in Richmond...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Demarcus ware Wrote:Usually this is just another KY game beating up on EKU but with all the off season stuff that went on, I think UK will pin their ears back and lay a beating on Eastern. I could be wrong because I'm not sure Stoops will be like that, but I do look for some wood to be laid on the field.

Even if it was Barker, if I were Stoops, id put 100 on the board if I could and run them back to Richmond. Im not even joking when I say that. Im sure he deserved it but to watch that tape of that asshole walking in and sucker punching someone half his size means I would run it right up his ass all night.

No mercy if I were the coach in this one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Even if it was Barker, if I were Stoops, id put 100 on the board if I could and run them back to Richmond. Im not even joking when I say that. Im sure he deserved it but to watch that tape of that asshole walking in and sucker punching someone half his size means I would run it right up his ass all night.

No mercy if I were the coach in this one.

Keep in mind im a Hugh Kentucky Fan:
5 Kentucky football players beat a single Eastern Kentucky player half to death(5 on 1), and then an angry Eastern Kentucky player goes into a dorm and punches one of Kentucky players in defense for his friend. some how the Kentucky players are victims, and people saying that the EKU player sucker punched him, and how cowardly that was. but how cowardly is it for 5 guys to beat one drunk guy, then when one bigger sober guy comes in and lays out your "QB" and you do nothing about it. The boys were just looking for trouble. Plus was trying to hide in EKU telford hall from the police but when they were told only 3 off them were allowed to be checked in at a time, barker began to cuss the girl working at the desk. They all should have been dismissed from the team. Coach Hood showed a little bit of integrity by kicking Colton Scurry, and Patrick Graffree off the team.
All were not innocent but it was a sucker punch. Video don't lie.
They didn't get kicked off the team. They are still playing.
Demarcus ware Wrote:They didn't get kicked off the team. They are still playing.

Your are right. I just read they were reinstated after being suspended indefinitely. I don't think Coach Hood should have let these two back on the team. They should have never put them selves in the situation they was in. Back to the game I think UK wins 31-10
UK will probably honor EKU player Joey Kraemer and then proceed to kick EKUs ass...
OldJacket Wrote:UK will probably honor EKU player Joey Kraemer and then proceed to kick EKUs ass...
Yeah they are going to honor that kid which is a good thing. Then they will proceed to put a beatdown on EKU. Stoops said this morning that Barker will see the field, so we will get a look at just how bad he really is.
I see the Wildcats rolling in this one! 45-10
Granny Bear Wrote:I just heard about the EKU player, and I think that is such a tragedy. After all, these are just young men and sometimes too much alcohol and testosterone just gets the best of them.

I am so very sorry that this EKU player has passed. He hadn't even started his life yet.

According to the KSP they do not think that alcohol or drugs was a factor.
I apologize Walt....I in no way meant that to relate to the EKU player that died. I was thinking that alcohol and testosterone were the main factors in the altercation between UK and EKU that the guys were talking about earlier.

I know it doesn't read that way and I appreciate your bringing it to my attention.
This game is almost sold out already. Who would've thought that seeing as how the mizzou game didnt. That's awesome.
Love to see a beat down. Graffree needs to be chop blocked all night. That was a Pearl Harbor shot he took on Barker.
E's Army Wrote:Love to see a beat down. Graffree needs to be chop blocked all night. That was a Pearl Harbor shot he took on Barker.
Confusednicker:
I think the Wildcats take care of business 41-10.
Mr. Inconsistent is on fire tonight. Too bad it's to the wrong team Confusednicker:
Cmon FBall share some more knowledge on how wrong we were.

Were currently in a 13-13 tie with EKU. WITH EKU.

Our offensive line requires more tampons than a womens clinic and Mr. Towles is right on schedule for his suck, good, suck routine.

Correction, were down 20-13 to shitty EKU now.

And people wonder why UK fans are sick of this garbage. There is no excuse for this.
I honestly hope he starts all freshmen next year on the oline. Not a single upper classmen at the very least.
I have never seen so many pansies in my life. They are by far the softest bunch in the country. They have to be. They get there asses handed to them on literally every snap.
The jackasses are still running draw plays :hilarious:

When will the madness stop. Draw play on 3rd and one from the shotgun against a team half your size :hilarious:

Its too damn funny how many times UK does that.

All year ive asked for more passes and we end up passing TOO much tonight against the one team we should be running over. Its like theyre trying to sabotage themselves :flush:
Should have let Boom play.
Hell, I don't blame him for being pissed now.
Hes probably wondering the same things we are.
Bahahahahaha. Come on Colonels go up two scores now. SEC team my ass. Towles can't even throw the ball away instead of taking a sack. Then you have less than 100 yards rushing
Against EKU. BAHAHAHAHA.
Bahahahahaha. Come on Colonels go up two scores now. SEC team my ass. Towles can't even throw the ball away instead of taking a sack. Then you have less than 100 yards rushing
Against EKU. BAHAHAHAHA.
Looks like Stoops should have spent more time preparing for EKU and less time at high school games on Thursday night.
Way to go EKU. Up two scores. Maybe Stoops needs another raise, that should help Confusednicker:
If UK doesn't come back and win this it may just be the most embarrassing loss of any UK loss ever.
Win or lose at this point it's embarrassing. Bring on basketball season.