Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central @ Harlan county 10/2
Cougars in a tough one as black bears getting better every week! Big question might be who Cougars start at Quarterback fresman Sergent or senior Tyree? If LCC starts Tyree they win 34 26......If Sergent starts I'm going with Black Bears in upset 32- 24 !Freshman Sergent talented but not ready for this one!
Come on black bears
Letcher Central 38
Harlan County 14
I'm gonna have to think about this one. The only thing I'm certain about, is that I will pray for Letcher County's drive home!! Last year just as the game was ending, the dang fog rolled in so thick that you literally could not see across the football field with any clarity.
Harlan County 28-21
LCC by 1. Should be a good one
Bears win this one in a dog fight 28-21
Harlan co by 6
Just maybe Harlan County tough schedule will payoff. Letcher County two losses came against 1A teams. Man you got to loved seeing 1A teams beating bigger schools. :poker face:

Harlan County 35
Letcher County Central 28
Letcher County Central.

Sorry Granny Bear & Demarcus Ware.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I like the Bears in this one.
Harlan Co-35

Letcher Central- 28
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Letcher County Central.

Sorry Granny Bear & Demarcus Ware.
That's OK Pulp this season was expected, but I think this game will be close being at HC.
Bears get a good win. 24-20
Harlan County - 35

Letcher County Central - 24
Harlan County going to see a lot of Jaylyn Williams from Letcher. Confusederiously:
Bears 21-20
Demarcus ware Wrote:That's OK Pulp this season was expected, but I think this game will be close being at HC.

I think The Bears can win this one.
pjdoug Wrote:I think The Bears can win this one.
They have continued to get better as the season goes, I think this game is winnable if they play like I know they can.
Demarcus ware Wrote:They have continued to get better as the season goes, I think this game is winnable if they play like I know they can.

They are definitely improving and the tough schedule will pay off.
Letcher 42 to 21
Harlan County is improving, but they have overcome so much already this year that it's difficult to imagine!

Anyway, the fans are gearing up for a "Black Out" for the game, and it is on HC's turf. I'm thinking that just might give us the edge!

Bears 35
Cougars 31
Harlan County 28 Letcher Central 26
I'm a Black Bear fan in this one!! Get'er done Harlan!!
Fire on the MTS. :devilflam
not seen Letcher but seen Harlan county better then record Bears 28 LCC 14
Letcher Co Central 35 Harlan Co 21 better stop Williams. He is on a mission.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Letcher Co Central 35 Harlan Co 21 better stop Williams. He is on a mission.

Yes he is. Knott counties own will get his. Great kid and family
WideRight05 Wrote:[Image: http://westernwildlife.org/wp-content/up...lowski.jpg]

That would be a nice rug
Harlan Co.- 52
Letcher Central- 28 No defense.