Hazard by 9.
Hazard by 1
Hazard- 36
Burg- 28
Ok #1 BlackCat Fan :popcorn:

Hazard 28
Prestonsburg 21
Hazard takes this one easy.
DairyQueenBandit Wrote:Hazard takes this one easy.

Hazard didn't stop Frasure last year so they have a challenge in doing so.. But Hazards run defense hasn't been that bad this year. The pass defense has been suspect and If Prestonsburg can throw it some they got a good chance to win the game.
Hazard by a TD!
Hazard by 14.
Hazard - 33

Prestonsburg - 21
Hazard with an easy win.
This game should have more posters for sure. Hazard is a lot better than I thought. :popcorn:
Hazard
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
64SUR Wrote:Ok #1 BlackCat Fan :popcorn:

Hazard 28
Prestonsburg 21

Confusedmoke:
This was another game in preseason I thought could go either way. Although we have a long way to go, I have seen some slight improvements each game. On the other hand its also a little tough to gage those improvements with the competition faced. One thing I did see last game is the playbook open a little more. When the defense can not just key on Frasure game in and game out it opens up more opportunities for the offense.

Some things I noticed with Hazard:
1. After a 6 year career (seemed like it) Brandon Jones has finally graduated.
2. Tanner Morgan has transferred.
3. First time I can recall in the existence of Hazard Football there is no Olinger on the roster.

I will give my Blackcat's the nod this week.

Prestonsburg 28
Hazard 21
Hope it happens! Good luck #1Blackcat.
It won
It won't happen. Dawgs 28-13
Hazard wins big :worthy:
Hazard by 7
Prestonsburg is improving every week. Coach Dorossett is ready for this one.
Blackcats 22
Hazard 20
KingGotNext Wrote:Prestonsburg is improving every week. Coach Dorossett is ready for this one.
Blackcats 22
Hazard 20

I almost picked the same score, but decided to go opposite of 64sur instead. :Thumbs:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:This was another game in preseason I thought could go either way. Although we have a long way to go, I have seen some slight improvements each game. On the other hand its also a little tough to gage those improvements with the competition faced. One thing I did see last game is the playbook open a little more. When the defense can not just key on Frasure game in and game out it opens up more opportunities for the offense.

Some things I noticed with Hazard:
1. After a 6 year career (seemed like it) Brandon Jones has finally graduated.
2. Tanner Morgan has transferred.
3. First time I can recall in the existence of Hazard Football there is no Olinger on the roster.

I will give my Blackcat's the nod this week.

Prestonsburg 28
Hazard 21
Hazard has the coaching staff to keep on chugging. They can lose several good players and bounce back because of their ability to develop players.
E's Army Wrote:Hazard has the coaching staff to keep on chugging. They can lose several good players and bounce back because of their ability to develop players.

I totally agree with you E. That was my attempt at some sarcastic humor. Confusednicker:
At Prestonsburg so I'm going to say
Prestonsburg 27
Hazard 20