Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graves County 5a @ Mayfield 2a
This is a big rivalry game with 2 teams from the same city. This is a game between 2 teams that played for the title of their perspective classifications last year. Both are coming in off what they would feel to be disappointing losses. Who you got?
You never know about Graves County. You always know about Mayfield. Mayfield 35-14.
Mayfield is ****** off. :yikes:

Mayfield 56
Graves County 14
Mayfield wins the County Creampuff Bowl 28-14
Graves Co is the new Paducah Tilghman. The last 3-4 years, you never knew which team would show up at PT, Graves seems to be pretty similar this year and last. Does the good Graves show up, the one that knocked off BGreen and McCracken last year and Murray this year, or does the one that got hammered by Tilghman and Hopkinsville show up. Not sure, but, I think Mayfield getting beat last week isn't a good sign for the Eagles. I imagine Coach Morris has been in their ears pretty hard all week and will be expecting much better execution than they showed vs McCracken.. I think Mayfield rights the ship this week and takes care of business and begins there weekly progression of getting better and better until they peak come playoff time. It's pretty similar every year.
Mayfield rolls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Mayfield breaks out the sprinkles they saved from last week.
Prolly not the week I would want to be playing opposite Mayfield on the gridiron.
Tica Wrote:Prolly not the week I would want to be playing opposite Mayfield on the gridiron.

the angry birds are hungry for pastries.
I don't care what anyone says, this is the game both of these teams want to win the most.
Has this board been changed its all white used to be blue and BGR on front page?
Mayfield
I don't think you can always compare how two teams do against a team they have both played. I don't know how Graves beat Murray the way they did and then loose big to Paducah, and I was surprised that Mayfield won so big over Paducah. Graves is capable of playing well and they have had some very good games against Mayfield when they should not have. The best team does not always win, like last year Graves beating BG. I do think Mayfield is much better than Graves and will win, but it still has to be played.
No!!!!! Ghost it is not the game the Cards want to win the most. This is why you guys can't get over the hump. First, each and every weeks game is the most important but, if you look at the whole year, the one we most want to win is the last one. We get hardware for that one. GC however, wants to taste victory so bad in the battle of the birds that this all they look to. That is truly where the biggest difference is between the two programs, other than the number of gold trophies that is.
Mayfield is the king of Graves County
They will still be seating on their throne after tonight. They are better this year and Graves is not as good as last year.